Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES (or E...C) 2022 Free Agency Thread Signed G Andrew Norwell, Obada, Trai Turner...Goodbye Scherff, Kyle Allen, Tim Settle

Riggo-toni

I'm glad some of you don't run the team... Cut Fuller, take the cap hit, sign Bradberry to a big contract? Quite a gamble and not a great use of assets. Which is what Ron and co. have been weakest at in their tenure and the ES contingent has been vocal about. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

Doubting they do this.  In the mix of him doing his customary slams about how Wentz is garbage, Sheehan is pushing Bradberry hard on the radio this morning saying Bradbury is just about to hit his prime just now.   Really he's about to turn 29?  Judging by PFF grades he was OK last season, nothing special.

Screen Shot 2022-05-10 at 7.38.00 AM.png

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

I'd tale Bradberry for the right price, but I think a Kyle Fuller or Chris Harris are more realistic.

To be honest if they have Mccain listed at CB and the plan is to play Mccain as the slot corner they might not be looking at corner at the moment. Mccain before being moved to FS the last three years was a pretty good slot corner. He earned a 4 year 27 million extension playing primarily in the slot earlier in his career. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, Mrshadow008 said:

To be honest if they have Mccain listed at CB and the plan is to play Mccain as the slot corner they might not be looking at corner at the moment. Mccain before being moved to FS the last three years was a pretty good slot corner. He earned a 4 year 27 million extension playing primarily in the slot earlier in his career. 

And who knows what we have with Christian Holmes. Could be a hybrid type/slot guy. Could also be an outside guy. Can't tell a lot from his film other than he plays tough football. Probably won't be anything huge to write home about but we have a bunch of corners on roster.

I wouldn't pay big money for another one. Maybe a Kyle Fuller type. He won't be as costly. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

And who knows what we have with Christian Holmes. Could be a hybrid type/slot guy. Could also be an outside guy. Can't tell a lot from his film other than he plays tough football. Probably won't be anything huge to write home about but we have a bunch of corners on roster.

I wouldn't pay big money for another one. Maybe a Kyle Fuller type. He won't be as costly. 

Yeah I could see them signing some older cheap depth. I know they were connected to Haden at some point earlier in the offseason. Selfishly as A VT fan I want them to sign Fuller to have two of the three Fuller brothers on the roster. Plus who knows could bring out the best of both them.

1 hour ago, Mrshadow008 said:

I think the plan is to have McCain play a lot at slot (he played it fairly well in Miami) with Percy playing free and Kam at strong. In certain situations I could see Kam at buffalo nickel with McCain back at safety. 

Why does everyone clamor for the next big name free agent to be signed? How has that worked out for us in the past? Pass on Bradberry. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Doubting they do this.  In the mix of him doing his customary slams about how Wentz is garbage, Sheehan is pushing Bradberry hard on the radio this morning saying Bradbury is just about to hit his prime just now.   Really he's about to turn 29?  Judging by PFF grades he was OK last season, nothing special.

I'm starting to think Sheehan is just taking the opposite side of everything he knows the team does or can/wants to do so if/when it fails he can claim he was right and everybody out there is "limited" and then continue to crack on the ****ing owner.

That seems to have become his entire schtick.  

Also, as an interesting aside, this fan base used to be absolutely opposed to signing big-name, later in their career FAs, and that was THE Dan move of the 00's.  We don't have to name all of them, they are burned into our collective memories.  

Now there are folks who WANT us to do this?  But if we do it, they're going to claim it's a Dan move.

I really think the entire fan base needs to go to therapy. 

• Like 4

Rather than a corner, I do think we need to sign another inside linebacker for depth and special teams. Free agents Schobert and Kwiatkoski are too slow in my opinion. Both are 4.7 guys.

I prefer a guy like Kwon Alexander or Anthony Barr who are faster backers.  Not sure they would be better than Holcomb in the middle but would be insurance in case he gets hurt.  He would be better than counting on Mayo, Kunaszyk, or one of the rookie free agents. 

Edited by skinsfan93
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I'm starting to think Sheehan is just taking the opposite side of everything he knows the team does or can/wants to do so if/when it fails he can claim he was right and everybody out there is "limited" and then continue to crack on the ****ing owner.

That seems to have become his entire schtick.  

Also, as an interesting aside, this fan base used to be absolutely opposed to signing big-name, later in their career FAs, and that was THE Dan move of the 00's.  We don't have to name all of them, they are burned into our collective memories.  

Now there are folks who WANT us to do this?  But if we do it, they're going to claim it's a Dan move.

That and the media will scream Commanthers despite the fact that theres 6 total former panthers that likely make the team and less than that that play major minutes

4 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

w/ the way this offseason is going its hard to predict us spending a chunk of change on anybody.

I'd expect some cheap 1 year deals more than anything.

I still don't think they need Bradberry.  But that's me.

I think what they need is Young to return healthy, Sweat to get his head out of his ass, Jamin Davis to take a step forward, Fuller and WJIII to play well, and Allen/Payne to dominate in the middle.

If those things happen, you can work around just about everything else.

There is plenty of talent on the defensive side of the ball to be a very good, competent defense.  They need to figure out who's going to be the "11th starter"

- In the rare occasions they are in 4-3-4, who are the three LBs?  Holcomb, Davis, who? 

- When they are in the "big nickel", 4-2-5 with 3 safeties, who's the third safety that's playing the Buffalo Nickel position? Or do they rotate it?  (I could see a world where Kurl plays more of that role, and they seem to think Butler could possibly play Free, which leaves McCain to do whatever...  I'm not sure about that...

- When they go traditional Nickel, who is the nickel CB?  Do they slip Fuller inside and have St. Juice outside?  That didn't work great last year, but there was a lot of other stuff not working well last year.  Danny Johnson played some there at the end of the season, and did pretty well.  

I'm not sure signing Bradberry really helps with any of that.  Assuming they are sticking with WJIII and Fuller, I don't know that HE is what they need to plug a hole.

As an aside, I think if they WANTED to sign somebody to big money, they could.  There's always a way.  But I just don't see that as something they will want to do for Bradberry.

Also, I think they're going to extend Holcomb and Terry this off-season, after the Collins money clears.  I think they're going to try and front-load as much of the signing bonus for Terry into this year, so that bill is paid, and they have more flexibility next year for other things.  That's just a guess, but it seems to be in-line with their thinking.

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 1

4 hours ago, sebestian said:

I hate to admit this, but Fuller just is not the same player.  I really like Fuller ever since we drafted him.  I still remember the INT he had in New Orleans to seal that game if not for his pinky getting caught on the Saints WO.  If you have a chance to get Bradbury, and sacrifice Fuller, I would not it, but It might be for the better.

Fuller was excellent early on (in his career) for us playing as a zone slot corner.  KC than put him outside and at FS and he struggled somewhat.  Back with us, he played really well on the outside last year (suggesting he needed some time to adjust, which he got in KC and with us in 2020) and struggled a bit in the slot… but that was when the whole secondary was struggling and he was playing a lot of man vs zone (against slot receivers).  Basically, he has struggled when he’s put in a position to fail.  

He was PFF’s 6th rated corner last year and their 73 ranked player on their top 101 list.  He and Allen were the our only 2 defenders to make the list.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumb up 3

1 hour ago, Mrshadow008 said:

That would be putting a lot of faith in Percy Butler being able to start at FS

10 minutes ago, skinny21 said:

Fuller was excellent early on (in his career) for us playing as a zone slot corner.  KC than put him outside and at FS and he struggled somewhat.  Back with us, he played really well on the outside last year (suggesting he needed some time to adjust, which he got in KC and with us in 2020) and struggled a bit in the slot… but that was when the whole secondary was struggling and he was playing a lot of man vs zone (against slot receivers).  Basically, he has struggled when he’s put in a position to fail.  

He was PFF’s 6th rated corner last year and their 73 ranked player on their top 101 list.  He and Allen were the our only 2 defenders to make the list.

Yeah, to follow on the point, I'm not sure how much of his struggles in the slot were really ALL on him, and how much was the fact they were just all out of sorts, Collins was not very good at Safety, McCain and WJIII were new to the defense, and they were breaking in St. Juice as well

It's really hard when you effectively have 4 new starters (if you count Collins returning from the Achilles) in the secondary in Collins, McCain, WJIII and St. Juice for everything to start smoothly.  Also, they inexplicably benched probably their best player in Kurl in favor of Collins for reasons that defy explanation.  

This year, there is a lot less change.  Collins is (for now) gone.  But even if he comes back, everybody knows the roll he will fill.  

I think they're going to try out 2 combinations for regular nickel in mini-camp/training camp:  St. Juice/WJIII on the outside, Fuller on the inside and Fuller/WJIII on the outside, Danny Johnson on the inside.  Then I think they'll go with whatever is better, or possibly alternate them a bit.  What I don't know if is Danny Johnson can play outside or St. Juice can play inside.  If those guys are sortof set where they have to play, then the question really will be where Fuller is more comfortable, can he be outside sometimes and then slide inside?  Or is he better just staying outside.

But I'm pretty sure that's what they're going to try and figure out over the next couple of months.  

5 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

That would be putting a lot of faith in Percy Butler being able to start at FS

From what Ron said, I think they're going to move Butler around a lot IF he can do it.  I think they said they are going to "give him an opportunity." 

I don't think he's going to be the defacto starting FS.

But I think they really like the flexibility of a bunch of the guys in the secondary.

My concern is that they out-think themselves and confuse everybody, especially the rookies/2nd year guys.

BUT, in theory, as of now, the only new player to the defense is Butler.  Fuller, WJIII, McCain, St. Juice, Danny Johnson (who figure to be the guys who get the most amount of playing time) have all been here.  So they should be familiar.  So, with any luck, they will know what they are doing....

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Yeah he's definitely negative.  My issue with it is he's oddly dishonest about some of it.  And i suspect he's doing it subconsciously without being aware he's even doing it.  And that's so not old school Sheehan who I thought was fair.  He could be biased like all of us but typically fair.  Now, he's like a dude that was scorned by his ex and everything their ex-does gets skewed in an over the top way where at some point its tough to take them that seriously on the subject. 

A case in point, the over the cap guys for example said when they traded down to 16 they ripped off the Saints as far as trade value.  Even Warern Sharp who hates this team said the Saints got ripped off.  Sheehan goes that the Commanders are the ones who got ripped off.  The Commanders also traded down for two 5th rounders, arguably they got the short end of the stick on that one as to the Jimmy Johnson chart.  Sometimes if you want to trade down, you don't always get full value if there isn't a high interested bidder for it. 

So Mayhew explained that they used two different trade value charts -- I'd assume he was tying to justify the 2nd trade down.  So lol, Sheehan's takes that comment that was likely about the trade for the 5th rounders and twists it into that Mayhew was trying to justfy the trade down in the first round -- suggesting one trade chart shows they got the short end of the stick for that trade just as Sheehan's suggested in real time. 

He had an Eagles reporter on his show who actually said he liked the Wentz deal for Washington.  The same reporter said the Eagles wanted to keep Wentz and were upset that Wentz wanted to leave and it was a sad day when they traded him. Yet Sheehan characterized that same interview later as one where the Eagles reporter leveled Wentz.  The reporter did take some shots at Wentz but there was more positive.  Also, he ignored the Eagles wanted to keep him narrative.  Same narrative that 3 other Eagles reporters had on Wentz. Instead, he continues to say the Eagles couldn't wait to get rid of him.    He also had a PFF guy on his show who said Wentz was dead in the middle of the league last year as to interceptable passes.  Later Sheehan went on his show that he had a PFF guy on who said Wentz was dead last in intercepatable passes. 

He likes to say fans who are buying into Wentz are delusional and just see what they want to see and ignore competing information.  But when I hear that I think right back at you Sheehan since he's manipulating facts from interviews on his own shows.  Still love his radio show, but he's IMO off the deep end on Wentz.  Just like I thought he was on the deep end last year with his fascination with Sam Darnold. 

56 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Over the years, big names players are mostly popular with the fan base.

In defense of the fan base this team has gone on a wild ride though on the topic.  So the schizophrenia sort of makes sense.

On one hand, early Dan era was about chasing name stars.  The Bruce era though mostly did a wild detour and they mostly bargain shopped.  This new regime is somewhat of a mix of those two regimes but lean more in the Bruce category but they are way better at bargain shopping than Bruce/Santos.

The weird thing about this team is the Dan chasing stars narrative is still stuck on this team by some in the national media.  But this team might have had the least stars than any team in the last 20 years.  our players don't make many lists as to the top players in the league and that's been the case for a long time.  Some have argued the lack of star power is one of the things in the soup as for the franchise's demise where some losing teams still had marquee players that brought fans to the stadium, this team not so much.  We saw what RG3 did on that front.  Arguably our next best shot is Chase. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 2

I think we are much more likely to resign Landon Collins than Bradbury. I co-sign that decision making. Collins would help blunt our failure to upgrade at LB. Bradbury would come in without a clearly defined defensive opening to step into. 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

38 minutes ago, Mrshadow008 said:

That and the media will scream Commanthers despite the fact that theres 6 total former panthers that likely make the team and less than that that play major minutes

Yeah, thought I don't care so much about the media screaming about that.

Bringing in guys you're familiar with is the best way to reduce the risk of the unknown.  That said, you shouldn't be scared of bringing in guys who you don't know.

They brought more non-Panthers in last season (I think the only notable one was Samuel), and this year, it's more depth former panthers guy except for whatshisnugget who's projected to start at guard.

I don't have a problem with it.  I was hoping they wouldn't sign Cam, which would have been the obvious former-panther move.  (That actually goes to the "give Haskins a chance" narrative.  If Ron brought Cam in, Haskins would never have gotten a chance.  And given where we were with Haskins after 2019, he needed to be at least given the opportunity to prove whether he could play or not.  Bringing in Cam would have sabotaged that, and I think Ron knew that.  To me, that's the gold standard of "I'm not just bringing in guys to bring in guys, I'm going to bring in guys who I know and who fit the program."

10 hours ago, goskins10 said:

First, one has nothing to do with the other. Most if not all the CAP comes from revenue sharing. That's the whole point of a CAP - to keep things on an even playing field.

Second, there is literally no proof of this anywhere. I can't stand the POS and want him gone but there is enough we can prove than to make **** up. Having said that, if you can provide any shred of proof he has financial problems - and not updating facilities is not proof although that has been done. Yes, he just took out a huge loan for the team to buy out the other owners but that is the teams money not his. And it had to be approved by the league who would want to make sure he can repay said loan. 

But again, one has nothing to do with the other. The team may have CAP problems - although that can be fixed pretty easily - but that has zero to do with him having personal debt issues even if it were true. 

Hear ya. 

But I'm talking more a liquidity issue than him being in financial trouble. 

I would definitely pay attention to big deals -- or lack there of -- going forward. Simply put, because of league rules, Snyder can't finance those like he can a a new facility. To pay Scary Terry, he would have to put ALL the fully guaranteed money into an escrow account. There's reason to believe that has become tough for him.

Have we doled out one big fully guaranteed signing bonus since Danny bought out his investors? I believe Allen came right before. Could be wrong, for sure. 

Edited by Hooper

30 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Yeah he's definitely negative. 

I agree with everything you said.  I get the criticism. I think the thing which was the biggest turnoff for me, and why I really stopped listening to him regularly was his rants about the team after Audacy lost the radio rights to iHeartRadio.  

This is a topic where he lied, and he knew he lied, and he did so in a mean spirited way.  He crushed the team for leaving Audacy, and said basically now it's "gloves off" and "Sheehan also echoed his sentiments on the move, stating that he hopes the station will be able to give "honest, objective analysis about the team.”

Like they didn't before?  Sheehan and others (including Galdi) have FOR YEARS said that even when the team was owned by Red Zebra, which Dan owned, they were never interfered with.  106.7 ran a whole campaign  of "coverage not from the owners box"  and what not against them, and Sheehan and others kept saying they were never, ever told what to say or how to report on the team.  Then Red Zebra sold them to UrbanOne (I think) and it continued until Audacy bought them, and it continued there.

Sheehan was so over the top on the criticism, Bram called him out on his radio show, which NEVER happens.  Granted, Bram is the "voice of the team" but HIS radio station ALSO lost the broadcast rights, so it's not like he really had any particular stake in the game, he was going to call the games wherever they were broadcast.  

Sheehan knows he was never interfered with by the team.  He's been on the record it never happened. He just flat lied.  And went complete scorched earth for absolutely no reason whatsoever. Then he comes out and trashes the team and insinuates because the station has been the official radio partner, he hasn't been able to be honest.  What complete and total bull ****.  He's been trashing the team and owner for years.  If it was muzzled in any way (it wasn't) I'd like to see what unmuzzled is. 

The reason the team went with iHeartRadio are 2 things:  1.  Money, 2. they guaranteed an FM station for all games, which Audacy didn't want to do.

That whole episode was unbelievably off-putting.  This is his industry.  He knows what happened, why it happened, and he just outright lied.  Complete and total lies.  And then that ass-hat fake-news Florio picked it up and ran with it.  

I'm starting to listen to him less and less, basically when Cooley is on, or a segment here or there where I think there is a chance for him to be at least somewhat impartial. Some of the stuff with Thom on his podcast is fun, because they have very good chemistry.  

But overall, he went from my #1 daily listen to about #8.  I get that he's a legend in the market, but his dishonesty has really taken away from his entertainment value.  At least in my opinion.

So, I listen to Galdi, Bram (certain segments), Keim, Standig, JP's podcast (not the radio show) and that seems to be good enough for my Commanders coverage. And fill in with Sheehan every now and then.  It's unfortunate.  He's very talented.  And has been entertaining. Shrug.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hooper said:

Hear ya. 

But I'm talking more a liquidity issue than him being in financial trouble. 

I would definitely pay attention to big deals -- or lack there of -- going forward. Simply put, because of league rules, Snyder can't finance those like he can a a new facility. To pay Scary Terry, he would have to put ALL the fully guaranteed money into an escrow account. There's reason to believe that has become tough for him.

Have we doled out one big fully guaranteed signing bonus since Danny bought out his investors? I believe Allen came right before. Could be wrong, for sure. 

The way the franchise agreement works, and the revenue sharing, the commanders receive plenty of cash through the league to do anything they want to do.  The teams do not rely on the personal wealth of the owners in order to make payments.  All of the money comes in from the league.  

If the team needed to write a $75M check tomorrow to Terry, they could do it, and not even lose a step.  The money is there because it's guaranteed to be there through revenue sharing.

Also, Dan's money vs. the Team's revenue are not exactly the same. They are related, as he's the owner of the franchise.  But "Dan" doesn't pay players.  The franchise does.  

The Franchise pulls in money from Revenue sharing, and also from other things like merchandise and sponsorships. 

Now CLEARLY, the non-revenue sharing component of the revenue is down.  There's no question about that.

But the buying out of Dan's partners falls on the "personal wealth" side of the balance sheet and not the team side.

I get that it's interrelated.

But I don't think Dan has liquidity issues when it comes to paying for players.  Or paying for anything.  Now, could he be cheap and not want to spend money on certain things?  Sure.  But that's a different topic.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I still don't think they need Bradberry.  But that's me.

I think what they need is Young to return healthy, Sweat to get his head out of his ass, Jamin Davis to take a step forward, Fuller and WJIII to play well, and Allen/Payne to dominate in the middle.

If those things happen, you can work around just about everything else.

There is plenty of talent on the defensive side of the ball to be a very good, competent defense.  They need to figure out who's going to be the "11th starter"

- In the rare occasions they are in 4-3-4, who are the three LBs?  Holcomb, Davis, who? 

- When they are in the "big nickel", 4-2-5 with 3 safeties, who's the third safety that's playing the Buffalo Nickel position? Or do they rotate it?  (I could see a world where Kurl plays more of that role, and they seem to think Butler could possibly play Free, which leaves McCain to do whatever...  I'm not sure about that...

- When they go traditional Nickel, who is the nickel CB?  Do they slip Fuller inside and have St. Juice outside?  That didn't work great last year, but there was a lot of other stuff not working well last year.  Danny Johnson played some there at the end of the season, and did pretty well.  

I'm not sure signing Bradberry really helps with any of that.  Assuming they are sticking with WJIII and Fuller, I don't know that HE is what they need to plug a hole.

As an aside, I think if they WANTED to sign somebody to big money, they could.  There's always a way.  But I just don't see that as something they will want to do for Bradberry.

Also, I think they're going to extend Holcomb and Terry this off-season, after the Collins money clears.  I think they're going to try and front-load as much of the signing bonus for Terry into this year, so that bill is paid, and they have more flexibility next year for other things.  That's just a guess, but it seems to be in-line with their thinking.

When we are in base 4-3-4 I hope the linebackers look like:

WLB-Davis | MLB-Holcomb | SLB-Toney

As far as nickel sets I think what is sounds like is we are going to shift a lot of guys around.

Some with McCain at slot, Percy at FS, Curl at SS. 

Some with Curl at buffalo, Percy at SS, McCain at FS

I think on any given play play Curl and Percy are gonna alternate and disguise who is Buffalo and SS. I'm not sure it's the best utilization of skill-set however, as I feel Percy would be best at replacing McCain as starting FS/Slot-Hybrid. McCain could then come in off the bench as slot corner.

Remains to be seen how the DBs are gonna shake out.

Edited by Forever A Redskin
  • Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

13 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I agree with everything you said.  I get the criticism. I think the thing which was the biggest turnoff for me, and why I really stopped listening to him regularly was his rants about the team after Audacy lost the radio rights to iHeartRadio.  

This is a topic where he lied, and he knew he lied, and he did so in a mean spirited way.  He crushed the team for leaving Audacy, and said basically now it's "gloves off" and "Sheehan also echoed his sentiments on the move, stating that he hopes the station will be able to give "honest, objective analysis about the team.”

Like they didn't before?  Sheehan and others (including Galdi) have FOR YEARS said that even when the team was owned by Red Zebra, which Dan owned, they were never interfered with.  106.7 ran a whole campaign  of "coverage not from the owners box"  and what not against them, and Sheehan and others kept saying they were never, ever told what to say or how to report on the team.  Then Red Zebra sold them to UrbanOne (I think) and it continued until Audacy bought them, and it continued there.

Sheehan was so over the top on the criticism, Bram called him out on his radio show, which NEVER happens.  Granted, Bram is the "voice of the team" but HIS radio station ALSO lost the broadcast rights, so it's not like he really had any particular stake in the game, he was going to call the games wherever they were broadcast.  

Sheehan knows he was never interfered with by the team.  He's been on the record it never happened. He just flat lied.  And went complete scorched earth for absolutely no reason whatsoever. Then he comes out and trashes the team and insinuates because the station has been the official radio partner, he hasn't been able to be honest.  What complete and total bull ****.  He's been trashing the team and owner for years.  If it was muzzled in any way (it wasn't) I'd like to see what unmuzzled is. 

The reason the team went with iHeartRadio are 2 things:  1.  Money, 2. they guaranteed an FM station for all games, which Audacy didn't want to do.

That whole episode was unbelievably off-putting.  This is his industry.  He knows what happened, why it happened, and he just outright lied.  Complete and total lies.  And then that ass-hat fake-news Florio picked it up and ran with it.  

I'm starting to listen to him less and less, basically when Cooley is on, or a segment here or there where I think there is a chance for him to be at least somewhat impartial. Some of the stuff with Thom on his podcast is fun, because they have very good chemistry.  

But overall, he went from my #1 daily listen to about #8.  I get that he's a legend in the market, but his dishonesty has really taken away from his entertainment value.  At least in my opinion.

So, I listen to Galdi, Bram (certain segments), Keim, Standig, JP's podcast (not the radio show) and that seems to be good enough for my Commanders coverage. And fill in with Sheehan every now and then.  It's unfortunate.  He's very talented.  And has been entertaining. Shrug.

I agree Sheehan used to be one of my favorite listens as well though Ive been turned off for a while. I decided the other day that I likely wont ever listen to him again. A listener called him out on twitter for his constant negative narrative on Wentz and actively tries to go against anyone that comes on with any positivity. Sheehan responded to it implying the listener was "not bright". 

• Like 1