Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES (or E...C) 2022 Free Agency Thread Signed G Andrew Norwell, Obada, Trai Turner...Goodbye Scherff, Kyle Allen, Tim Settle

Riggo-toni

6 minutes ago, oraphus said:

If Washington loses McKissick, i hope they replace him with Darrel Williams, from Chiefs. Always liked him as a RB that can carry the load and catch

Kyren Williams from Notre Dame in the draft would be a replacement and possibly upgrade on McKissic. Great in pass pro, very good hands and a natural receiver who can also provide some first and second down carries.

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, skinsfan93 said:

Gibson as a true running back still has a long way to go. A thousand yards rushing is nothing today, it’s only averaging 60 yards per game over 17 games. Antonio still needs to learn the small nuances of playing running back which hopefully will continue to improve next year. Plus he needs to learn how to hold onto the ball. 

1000 yards may mean nothing, but only one other NFC back had more.

I do agree that the fumbling problems need to be corrected.

Just now, SemperFi Skins said:

Yeaaaaa, we’ve definitely gotten worse, so far… we as fans need to stop giving them a break thinking they actually have a plan… 

I feel like Ron and co talk a big game every year and come up way short. They really can’t sign any of there targets 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, redskin301 said:

I feel like Ron and co talk a big game every year and come up way short. They really can’t sign any of there targets 

It ain't over yet....maybe RR is willing to let some guys walk because he's fishing for bigger, younger or different things? I hate losing JD but lets see how this plays out.