Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES (or E...C) 2022 Free Agency Thread Signed G Andrew Norwell, Obada, Trai Turner...Goodbye Scherff, Kyle Allen, Tim Settle

Riggo-toni

1 minute ago, Conn said:

Don’t see any reason to bring back Sims

unless it’s on a min contract to compete in training camp. If we draft another rookie in a deep class, which I bet we will, he might not even make the team 

Respectfully disagree.

Prediction: Now that we have a qb capable of getting Cam the ball in winning situations, if  he is featured in the offense, he will be our breakout offensive star this season.

He is a third receiver that could absolutely decimate just about any third string cornerback that tries to cover him.

Teddy KGB: "Pay the man his monies."

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, RWJ said:

disappointing, but we can get another 3rd down back. 

I like that we've got enough guys that should draw interest that even if we sign a fair amount of people we should get comp picks

• Thumb up 1

42 minutes ago, CobraCommander said:

It’s ok. I actually think we should target a TE in the draft. Lots of big guys that can help out. I think the Reyes experiment is likely over though. 

I hope not on Reyes. Hopefully after a season of learning they give him his chance this year to show what he's made of. He's a huge physical specimen. Hope it works out with him. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, BrentMeisterGeneral said:

Not really sure I understand the Sims logic on either side, he barely plays here so why would he want to stay, I’d rather move on now 

Guess they see more in Cam than we do.  They can get him on the cheap on a 1-year deal probably.  His 2020 season numbers were good but he had a down year last year.  We don't know what he can do with Wentz. These are guesstimates by local beat reporters so we wait.  

25 minutes ago, MrJL said:

disappointing, but we can get another 3rd down back. 

I like that we've got enough guys that should draw interest that even if we sign a fair amount of people we should get comp picks

I have posted this before but wonder if Patterson can be our Darren Sproles type back.  Thoughts please.  

2 minutes ago, mhd24 said:

Dang, Brady back to Tampa.  

Yep

Just now, markmills67 said:

Zack Ert's 3 years 31m with 17.5 guaranteed, Via Rappaport. Glad we weren't in on them numbers 

He deserves it though.  He's in the top 5 of best TEs in the game still today.  

Cousins has played the guaranteed money game like a genius even though it was us who built in the floor of his expectations with franchise tags. The guy is going to earn an absurd amount of money by the time his career is done in comparison to his achievements. He’s had the Vikings by the balls since they signed him and just tightened his grip 

• Like 2

I don’t love Patterson as a mckissic replacement… but Gibson should be used more in the passing game. 
draft your bellow RB, I’m good anywhere from the 2-4th round. Round 2 could land us Breece.

we need to maneuver money and get a starting MLB and Safety, no time to develop and hope at those positions. Go heavy O in draft

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

Anyone who doesn’t hate if lose McKissic is crazy imo. Dude is electric and has been a very good change of pace back for us running too. I’ll agree if Gibson is hurt he needs to stay in that role and isn’t the guy you bump up to carry the load but he’s been great for our offense. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

I'm in favor of letting JD go.   We need a RB who we can rely on more in the running game.

I dunno. Look how much our production went down when we lost McKissic. Now, Wentz probably won't look to JD as much as Heinike did, but our offense went from pretty good to DOA after he went out.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1