Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ES.

SkinsGuy

JP Finlay is watching It’s a wonderful life. I watch it with my dad, brother, and uncle every year. This year, my brother and uncle can’t be here. just turned it on

i love that JP watches the movie :D merry Christmas everyone!

edit: he even responded to my comment on his tweet! Currently fan-boying 😂

Edited by Cooleyfan1993
  • Like 5

Happy holidays and best wishes to all on ES.  I rely on ES to keep me hooked into the mood of the team and its fans, as I’ve lived out west (Utah) for the last 5+ years, and it’s harder to keep up with the team like I did when I was back in the DC area.  So, … thanks to all.  You’re the best!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

JP Finlay is watching It’s a wonderful life. I watch it with my dad, brother, and uncle every year. This year, my brother and uncle can’t be here. just turned it on

i love that JP watches the movie :D merry Christmas everyone!

edit: he even responded to my comment on his tweet! Currently fan-boying 😂

It's my favorite all time movie. Jimmy Stewart almost didn't do the movie thinking it was inappropriate having just came back from war. Lionel Barrymore, who was a good friend convinced him to do the movie. Then they thought Donna Reed was too young to play Mary. It was not even a hit when it came out. But is now a truly iconic Christmas movie and for me one of the best movies ever made. 

Merry Christmas and a happy and safe holiday season for all. 

• Like 6

22 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I got a Terry McLaurin jersey for Christmas!! also finally got an ovechkin sweater (i call it a jersey though). And got madden 22! Going to add Trevor Lawrence and Travis Ettienne to the Washington Football Team today 😁

I pray to God that your bad luck on jersey purchases does not effect Scary or Alexander the Great!

• Like 1