Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Mike McCarthy's Big Dumb Mouth vs The Legend of Taylor Heinicke

TK
Message added by TK,

1368191960_ScreenShot2021-12-12at4_31_27PM.thumb.png.ed680fcccce67b2130c8911c88a5dcbe.png

1 minute ago, JSSkinz said:

But it cost him his career, he was done in 4 years 

Oh no. Bush was effective for a solid 8 years (on the record for 11).  

He was just played wrong.  

Like I said,  I will take Bush all day long. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, NickyJ said:

Dissing the announcers has been stupid for most of the game, but writing off what happened on the sideline as "protecting his quarterback" makes me feel dumber for listening to it.

Worst announcers I’ve seen in years

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, zskins said:

He is my QB right now. Gotta stick up for him. Because most of you are not or don't care. 

Fair enough, we all express our fandom in different ways and there’s nothing invalid about the way you’re doing it. It just comes across as disingenuous when this same energy isn’t applied to every player then. They’re in our colors, playing and getting injured for us. Or at the least every QB. What’s so special about Heinicke that he gets the Secret Service jumping-in-front-of-bullets treatment compared to the rest of the guys playing hard on the team? It’s not like you’re a blind homer in every regard, over the years. 

1. I've never been impressed by Gibson, I want someone else.

2. Didn't think we were going to win this one due to all of the injuries, but this performance is disgusting. I can't believe they tried to hype this game up like this.

3.This team does not need to be in the playoffs.

3 minutes ago, mistertim said:

"Meh" is the very very very best anyone can say for this game, especially the offense. And let's be realistic...Heinicke has been awful.

I am not talking about just this game. He is the QB until he is not. Will root for TH all the way to the end.