Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington Football Team vs Dallas Cowboys Prediction Thread: The Rivalry Is Reborn

skins island connection

Who Wins?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Raise Their Helmets In Victory?

• WFT
    • Cowboys

The Texas team has a better roster, the WFT LB corps is depleted (I'm not even sure we will know the players), they have a Pro-Bowl QB, WFT has an UDFA QB, they are a 4-5 point favorite at DC and their coach guaranteed a win.

🤔This may get ugly. No way WFT beats Tampa Carolina Raiders

A-holes 34

WFT Less

Dallas better watch out. ;)

:229:The Rook

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I sure hope our fans represent us well, at the game.

They may not be able to shake the stadium like they did at RFK, but it would be great to see plenty of our fans, and few of their fans, and have our fans make a lot of noise at the right times.

I shall be there for this game. I am worried it’s gonna be a blowout though. At least it isn’t gonna rain.

17-34 :(

Stephen A. Smith talking about Mike McCarthy..

When have you caught a pass.... when have you made a tackle... matter of fact when have you ever coached... what does your opinion matter anyway... you have no experience doing anything athletic with your body besides making sure your mouth runs at full speed...😂

• Haha 3

I’m wondering if Turner unleashes some trick plays on Sunday?  We haven’t seen much of that this season. He went off last Thanksgiving with the Logan pass and the fumblerooskie.  I bet we pull something interesting on Sunday whether it be on offense or special teams.

1 hour ago, ILikeBilly said:

We beat the raiders in LV.  cowboys lost to them at home.  Did Dak miss any of there last 5 games?  I actually think he did.

We lost to the Saints at home.  Dallas beat them on the road.  Giants beat the Saints too.  Giants also beat the Raiders.    Tough to make much about what one team did against another and compare it -- the NFL is funky in that way. 

Look I'd love to think that we own Dallas per your post.  But its not true just yet when Dak plays at least. I get the point though -- we swept them last year and won 4 in a row.   Hopefully it becomes a new trend.    I just saw on TV that Dak is 13-1 in his last 14 games against the NFC East.

Last season was fun beating the Andy Dalton led team.  I think we have a shot against Dak.  Hopefully, this Sunday puts an end to Dak's streak against the East.  

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 3

Obviously, the team that controls the clock and wins the turnover battle will win this game. It's all about running and holding on to the ball. In this regard, the Pollard news is big. Even if he plays, he'll be compromised. Elliot is hurting too. Allen and Payne will need to make them both pay. Gibson and the O Line need to make this their game. Steady drives. Protect the football. Make Dak and his crew anxious. 

The Arrogance of the Dallas fan base is unreal by saying they should beat the WFT easily as they are so much more talented..The only positions that they are more talented at is WR,QB and they have a LB in Parsons that is good..The OL is overhyped and living off of past reputations..WFT is a way more physical team than Dallas and i think they smack them in the mouth.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bh32 said:

The Arrogance of the Dallas fan base is unreal by saying they should beat the WFT easily as they are so much more talented..The only positions that they are more talented at is WR,QB and they have a LB in Parsons that is good..The OL is overhyped and living off of past reputations..WFT is a way more physical team than Dallas and i think they smack them in the mouth.

Saying Dallas is “talented” is a meme at this point whether it’s true or not. The thing is, football is a team sport and the side that plays together as a team is the side that wins.

I want to see five hogs STEAMROLL these smug ****y jokers

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Meaningful football in December after our guys got themselves in a hole early.  I love seeing them dig deep and not give up when everyone else had written them off.  Win, lose or draw doesn't matter...I wanna see them keep that grit and fight going.

This is why I am here.

This is why I watch.

...on second thought, **** that.  I wanna get liquored up and see Dallas fans cry.

WFT: 34

Dallas: 3

• Haha 1

Now that Pollard and Zeke are hurt they are worried..Maybe it's just me but,if they are so talented then why are they stressing so bad about a washed up RB and a backup? Like the WFT isn't missing a bunch of players..They know whats gonna happen and they just want to make excuses like "It's every teams SuperBowl when they play Dallas and that's why the other team wins"lol

2 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

You mean did he miss any of their last 5 games against us? Or in general?

Also what does us beating the raiders in Vegas and cowboys losing to them at home have to do with if dak can continue his domination of Washington? Not sure I’m following your point...

I was asking if Dak missed games this year, during their losing streak.

As for how the raiders game is relevant, it is because we played them last week and the girls played them the week before.  We stopped the high scoring LV team, similar to how we can stop the dallas offense.  Unlike the saints games, this was a common opponent in the most recent weeks of the season.

Edited by ILikeBilly

14 minutes ago, ILikeBilly said:

I was asking if Dak missed games this year, during their losing streak.

As for how the raiders game is relevant, it is because we played them last week and the girls played them the week before.  We stopped the high scoring LV team, similar to how we can stop the dallas offense.  Unlike the saints games, this was a common opponent in the most recent weeks of the season.

Ah. Yeah, dak missed only 1 game, following their bye week,  a 20-16 W over the Vikings. 

as for your 2nd part....yeah. I can see how it’s relevant i guess

4 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Ah. Yeah, dak missed only 1 game, following their bye week,  a 20-16 W over the Vikings. 

as for your 2nd part....yeah. I can see how it’s relevant i guess

So if Dax missed a team victory, that means Dax has 1 win and 3 losses in his last four games.  Now, let me think....what is Taylor's record in his last four starts?   I like the way we are on a roll as Dax stumbles through this part of the season.  I almost want to guarantee a victory.  But, only fools do that sort of thing.

6 hours ago, bh32 said:

If we factor injuries -- the current roster.  they are right.  They are more talented.  Just about every national analyist beats that same drum and they are right IMO.  It's not really close IMO. 

IMO Dallas more talented at:  WR by far.  TE.  QB by far.  Pass Rush.  LB.  Better QB-better weapons-better pass rush-a defense that creates many more turnovers. 

I think no doubt Dallas is more talented, at least this version of their team versus ours. But we got something cooking in comparison and I don't think its mega talent but a motivated team that is playing with a lot of heart and like you said playing very physical.   I think the main thing we got over them is the running game assuming Pollard doesn't play.  

Edited by Skinsinparadise

32 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

If we factor injuries -- the current roster.  they are right.  They are more talented.  Just about every national analyist beats that same drum and they are right IMO.  It's not really close IMO. 

IMO Dallas more talented at:  WR by far.  TE.  QB by far.  Pass Rush.  LB.  Better QB-better weapons-better pass rush-a defense that creates many more turnovers. 

I think no doubt Dallas is more talented, at least this version of their team versus ours. But we got something cooking in comparison and I don't think its mega talent but a motivated team that is playing with a lot of heart and like you said playing very physical.   I think the main thing we got over them is the running game assuming Pollard doesn't play.  

It's going to be hard for those offensive weapons to be used much if we can dominate TOP and keep our defense fresh.  That has been the key to beating the other teams we've faced - run the ball down their throats.  By the fourth quarter, I expect AG and Patterson to be ripping off huge runs because the cowgirls' defense will be so tired.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rex Tomb said:

It's going to be hard for those offensive weapons to be used much if we can dominate TOP and keep our defense fresh.  That has been the key to beating the other teams we've faced - run the ball down their throats.  By the fourth quarter, I expect AG and Patterson to be ripping off huge runs because the cowgirls' defense will be so tired.

Id like to think that Patterson is due for his big "come out game". Would be a nice week for it. Is McKissic still hurt?

Edited by Chris 44
  • Like 1