Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Rouge 4 at The Death Star

TK
Message added by TK,

490730691_ScreenShot2021-12-05at7_09_29PM.thumb.png.aa76992a10bb991590d96dc5bbb7beb4.png

**** philly. **** ***** ****.......**** you Jets. Thanks for literally NOTHING!!!!!! Pieces of ****. **** you. Go **** yourself. 

(i can say all that, right? If it’s about a team and not about anyone here? Although if we’re losing and i get more drinks in me, i just might.....). 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993

6 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

Ah, that thread title takes me back:

1223165490_rougesquardon2.jpg.d5018774147162fd702a815e126d8a0f.jpg

That fascinates me.  Was LV a Raiders town before?  I feel like a new team moving in would be like a step parent without all the room for activities.

I doubt it but I don’t know as for it being a Raiders town previously. But I was expecting the fan base here to come off sterile considering it’s a transplant team but it’s not the vibe I am getting. 

2 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

great reporting, sip--keep it up! :D

he was the character i always liked best

The Emperor was just misunderstood. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

**** philly. **** ***** ****.......**** you Jets. Thanks for literally NOTHING!!!!!! Pieces of ****. **** you 

They're the JETS. You actually expected them to win? 

giphy.gif

• Haha 4

Looking around the stadium, it’s a good fan showing but from my perspective and  I am around the 20 yard line on the WFT side, it doesn’t look like a full invasion. The most WFT fans seem to be behind the end zone on the north side of the stadium, a ton of fans there, so if we score there it will look impressive, also the WFT fans are hogging the lower rows in between the goal post on the south side.

• Like 2