Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Rouge 4 at The Death Star

TK
Message added by TK,

490730691_ScreenShot2021-12-05at7_09_29PM.thumb.png.aa76992a10bb991590d96dc5bbb7beb4.png

4 minutes ago, XxSpearheadxX said:

Man Vegas having a Team is such a strong move by the NFL. Even if they suck people will come every year to watch them 

Talked to several Raiders fans who say they hate that every other fan base is Very well represented at home games because its Vegas.   Said KC takes it over.  But yeah great move for revenue I’m sure.  

Watching the new kicker, Johnson, kick. He’s scrawny looking unlike our previous kicker. Made 2 35s with no problem. Then 2 40s but one just barely made it it curved right. The 45 was tough for me to tell because it was curving.  One 50 made it the other one was short. Doesn’t look like he has a big leg so maybe like a Forbath?

4 minutes ago, No Nonsense said:

20B22AC3-7ED3-45B5-98A8-E9262EC8B809.jpeg

Kicks look very good. 

Looked better the first round then the 2nd round 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, XxSpearheadxX said:

Man Vegas having a Team is such a strong move by the NFL. Even if they suck people will come every year to watch them 

Capitalists will be Capitalists. Just a matter of time before they have slot machines and keno on the field.

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Ughhh. Phillys going to win. Watch us lose and be back in 3rd place......😑

Yeah gave that hope up a long time ago...now, if they are 1st or Last, they earned it.

Granted it did take me 3 decades to figure this out.

giphy.gif

43 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Sorry it just made me think of the stupid ass rule seeing those pics.

you're about to get banned again with a dumbass (and ignorant) post like that, and even tk will stop saving you

go back and edit all your non-football comments out so others don't make responses and add more mess than you've already made

tick tick tick tater 

27 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Talked to several Raiders fans who say they hate that every other fan base is Very well represented at home games because its Vegas.   Said KC takes it over.  But yeah great move for revenue I’m sure.  

I always said that the 1st casualty of the move to Vegas would be their home field mystique, though in fairness that’s becoming more of a thing league wide… as we all know. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, hawgboy said:

I always said that the 1st casualty of the move to Vegas would be their home field mystique, though in fairness that’s becoming more of a thing league wide… as we all know. 

I came to the stadium in a minivan from the hotel which was loaded with Raider fans and they goaded me some.

I’d say from what I’ve observed around the stadium their fans have plenty of rabid to them, more than I expected. Goading going out outside the stadium, more than I am used to.  

But who knows.  I’ll know better once the game starts. I’ve been to enough road games to compare. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 2

Ah, that thread title takes me back:

1223165490_rougesquardon2.jpg.d5018774147162fd702a815e126d8a0f.jpg

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I came to the stadium in a minivan from the hotel which was loaded with Raider fans and they goaded me some.

I’d say from what I’ve observed around the stadium their fans have plenty of rabid to them, more than I expected. Goading going out outside the stadium, more than I am used to.  

But who knows.  I’ll know better once the game starts. I’ve been to enough road games to compare. 

That fascinates me.  Was LV a Raiders town before?  I feel like a new team moving in would be like a step parent without all the room for activities.