Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official QB Thread- JD5 taken #2. Randall 2.0 or Bayou Bob? Mariotta and Hartman forever. Fromm cut

Koolblue13

2 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

He definitely has his fair share of getting cute and killing drives.

But his quarterbacks stink.

I’m literally all in for a fire sale under new ownership. 

when your QBs stink you shouldn't try to be cute, you should always play to your strengths

I feel so incredibly dumb for thinking Wentz had a chance to be different. 

I hope every single person that crapped all over the “hive” removes their head from their heine this week and comes back to the reality we’re In. 

I feel sick.

Edited by CommanderCarson

They didn’t even lose this game the way many expected, which was Wentz taking a bunch of sacks.

I actually could have lived with that.

But this…

He even threw ducks today, just like Heinicke.  Had one really good drive, just like Heinicke.

Inaccurate AF, like Heinicke.

When I said Wentz is fully capable of playing like Heinicke, I didn’t mean for him to literally do that.  Except he has no pixie dust.  Unreal.

• Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, CommanderCarson said:

I feel so incredibly dumb for thinking Wentz had a chance to be different. 

I hope every single person that crapped all over the “hive” removes their head from their heine this week and comes back to the reality we’re In. 

I feel sick.

Wentz sucking doesn’t make Heinicke good.

I don’t know what about todays game leads you to believe Taylor would have won it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CommanderCarson said:

Who wasn't in reality? Heinicke sucked. Trying to do more of the same would get us the same results. The team made a change, turns out Wentz sucks to. That doesn't make Heinicke's play any better or even passable. It means we need a new QB to start. And there's only one untried QB left on the roster.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

One has to wonder…what did the coaches see from Wentz in practice all week?  What did they feel like they/he could do against this defense today?

I thought this too.

It’s one thing for us to see him come run the hurry up last week and perform well and want to see him today.  But how do the coaches get a read that he’s mentally fit for a must win game?

2 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

They didn’t even lose this game the way many expected, which was Wentz taking a bunch of sacks.

I actually could have lived with that.

But this…

He even threw ducks today, just like Heinicke.  Had one really good drive, just like Heinicke.

Inaccurate AF, like Heinicke.

When I said Wentz is fully capable of playing like Heinicke, I didn’t mean for him to literally do that.  Except he has no pixie dust.  Unreal.

Like Heinecke? He couldn’t even complete RB passes in the flat 

1 minute ago, NickyJ said:

Who wasn't in reality? Heinicke sucked. Trying to do more of the same would get us the same results. The team made a change, turns out Wentz sucks to. That doesn't make Heinicke's play any better or even passable. It means we need a new QB to start. And there's only one untried QB left on the roster.

Same result = beating non playoff teams.

You have to do some serious mental gymnastics to argue that there is no difference between TH and CW.

TH most likely wins this game. Proof?

He was undefeated against and non playoff teams

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

Laughable take, trust me I was willing to give Wentz a chance. I was so incredibly wrong, I literally don’t know what else to say.

• Thanks 1