Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official QB Thread- JD5 taken #2. Randall 2.0 or Bayou Bob? Mariotta and Hartman forever. Fromm cut

Koolblue13

Oh man listen to Keim's answer to him not going to the combine at 0:20 seconds.

I haven't even watching this thing beyond 30 seconds, but listen to that nervous laugh when asked about the combine.

WHAT DOES KEIM KNOW!?  He knows something!  He knows SOMETHING!  I must know what he knows!  Knowledge is POWER!!!

13 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

True. Also if anyone lays a hand on him in the pocket he is going down. There is no throw coming from him once he takes any contact at all. He has a long ways to go. 

In that regard yes, it’ll take a lot of work.  

im exited to see if he will be able to throw over the middle with the consistency and accuracy that he has with the throws he was asked to make at LSU. If it translates, then look out, he will be amazing. 

1 hour ago, illone said:

Rick Spielman is such a dingleberry. How did that guy run a team for so long?

I'm not a Rick Spielman fan but I do respect his brother, Chris.  I believe Rick was hired to lure Adam Peters (though most of the acquisition was done by good friend Bob Myers from the NBA).  Rick Spielman also had brother Chris working in Detroit, so I believe he was primarily here at the time to have Chris and himself work over Ben Johnson to become our new HC before Johnson decided to stay in Detroit. 

21 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

Oh man listen to Keim's answer to him not going to the combine at 0:20 seconds.

I haven't even watching this thing beyond 30 seconds, but listen to that nervous laugh when asked about the combine.

WHAT DOES KEIM KNOW!?  He knows something!  He knows SOMETHING!  I must know what he knows!  Knowledge is POWER!!!

So what do you think he knows, DOW?

For the trade down group, on that video I posted above, at the end around 18:17, one of the Junkies says basically says "95% percent chance" that the team stays at 2, and doesn't trade down and Keim basically said it was something like that.  His reasoning being we have a lot of picks already and you gotta pay them in a few years, at some point you just gotta sit pat and take guys.  And he seemed to poo-poo even the idea of trading up.

So now we may all go back to arguing between Maye and Daniels, aka your regularly scheduled programming.

1 hour ago, MartinC said:

Forgive this off topic indulgence.

Following Leeds over the last 20 years or so has been a not dissimilar experience to following Washington (insert team name here). Back in 1991 Leeds United won the old First Division (it changed its name to the Premier League the year after). The same year the Redskins won the Super Bowl. What a year for me as a fan of both teams.

Since then its been a bumpy ride. To say the least.

Leeds are owned by 49ers Enterprises now so there is US connection. If you ever get to England a trip to see a game at Elland Road is experience. Its an amazing atmosphere. These are the scenes a couple of weeks after we beat Leicester City (when we win we end with the PA playing a song called "We predict a riot ..."). Its a hell of a day out.

The one empty section you see is where the away fans were sat. No home fan leaves early on nights like this.

Is Leeds the team Sasha Baron Cohen likes on the Ali G show and movie?  Sounds familiar from his show!

19 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

Is Leeds the team Sasha Baron Cohen likes on the Ali G show and movie?  Sounds familiar from his show!

Not sure about that. I’ve not watched the show or movies!

22 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

I haven't seen Ali G but he made a movie about Grimsby Town FC which is an English league 2 football club.

22 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I coached a flag football game against Rivers at a tournament in San Diego a few years back. One of his boys was the quarterback and had the exact same funky throwing motion as his daddy.

Found the video

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

It’s a bit dated now but that was the funniest show on HBO at the time. Sasha Baron Cohen is a genius. 

he sure is. 

the stuff he did to Rudy Giulliani is legendary!

#borat

Ill try to relate this to the QB discussion and just say that if the Commanders can fool the league half as good as Cohen fooled Rudy, the fans will rejoice on draft day 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jeebus, the 

QB topic has been completely worn out already. The same stuff has now been said over and over by any number of folks. And we have the endless posting of commentary from every meatsack source in any level of the media and the droppings from any form of internet "contributor", all who are also being either repetitive or pointless or ridiculous at this point as opposed to adding anything new of any worth, and we still have week upon week to go until we can move on.😮😑

Manic level stuff. IOW, business as usual. 😛

• Like 8
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, DogofWar1 said:

For the trade down group, on that video I posted above, at the end around 18:17, one of the Junkies says basically says "95% percent chance" that the team stays at 2, and doesn't trade down and Keim basically said it was something like that.  His reasoning being we have a lot of picks already and you gotta pay them in a few years, at some point you just gotta sit pat and take guys.  And he seemed to poo-poo even the idea of trading up.

So now we may all go back to arguing between Maye and Daniels, aka your regularly scheduled programming.

the junkies are entertaining but they dont know squat.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, illone said:

the junkies are entertaining but they dont know squat.

They occasionally get tidbits but in general yeah they aren't reporters and don't really cultivate sources. 

Junkies don't know anything, but Keim is our Deep Throat.  If he's basically agreeing with them then that carries some weight.

16 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

Jeebus, the 

QB topic has been completely worn out already. The same stuff has now been said over and over by any number of folks. And we have the endless posting of commentary from every meatsack source in any level of the media and the droppings from any form of internet "contributor", all who are also being either repetitive or pointless or ridiculous at this point as opposed to adding anything new of any worth, and we still have week upon week to go until we can move on.😮😑

Manic level stuff. IOW, business as usual. 😛

Download and print the "Don't forget, you're here forever," sign from The  Simpsons – Critical Dispatches

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

6 hours ago, Jumbo said:

So you've had a previous account. 🙂

Yes, I couldn't log back in with my old user name (NOtoDC) and it wouldn't rest my password. No conspiracy and I wasn't banned or anything😂

******* I'M STARTING A NEW CAMP ********

Screw Daniels, Maye, Caleb, Wilson.... the other Wilson (🤮).... trading down, trading up..... drafting a long snapper....

This is the, "Let's kidnap Patrick Mahomes Camp"

All are welcome, especially the crazies

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Est.1974 said:

And I thought I was bad with my love for Williams :ols:

It is.

7 hours ago, Chris 44 said:

Purely out of curiosity, what / who caused you to leave the first time?

Was it KB? We have had several complaints about him lately.

WTF is that about bro? :ols:  I've been dealing with trauma Regina George.

Anyhow...

May be an image of 1 person, playing football, football helmet and text that says 'BREAKING BRONCOS RELEASING RUSSELL WILSON'

Edited by Koolblue13
  • Haha 5