Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WFT vs Packers Prediction Thread: Limping Into Lambeau Field

skins island connection

32 minutes ago, No Nonsense said:

Between his fumbling and inability to remain healthy, I’m starting to lose faith in Gibson. 

WFT 17

GB 31

Did he fumble in another game after week 1 against the Chargers? I dont seem to recall him having any sort of fumbling issues other than that, unless there’s a game I’m forgetting 

5 minutes ago, ThePackisback said:

We’re 3-3 with Rodgers against you guys. You have our number a bit.

I was at the game in 2010 at FedExField, that was a fun game, in McNabbs only season here. 

2013, part of a rough 0-3 (0-4?) start to the season. we scored a lot in garbage time to make it seem closer than it really was

2016, that was a great SNF game. Coming out of halftime with the wind to the teams backs, Kirk threw 2 TD passes, one to garçon, one to DJax. 

2018, i was surprised Washington won, that was the third game in the Alex smith era. We won 31-17 IIRC

2019....how was the score even that close??

and then the 2015 playoff game. I remember feeling so happy when Kirk ran for a TD after halftime, to make the score 18-17 skins. I felt like Washington might just get a playoff W. But, nope

2 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I was at the game in 2010 at FedExField, that was a fun game, in McNabbs only season here. 

2013, part of a rough 0-3 (0-4?) start to the season. we scored a lot in garbage time to make it seem closer than it really was

2016, that was a great SNF game. Coming out of halftime with the wind to the teams backs, Kirk threw 2 TD passes, one to garçon, one to DJax. 

2018, i was surprised Washington won, that was the third game in the Alex smith era. We won 31-17 IIRC

2019....how was the score even that close??

and then the 2015 playoff game. I remember feeling so happy when Kirk ran for a TD after halftime, to make the score 18-17 skins. I felt like Washington might just get a playoff W. But, nope

That 2010 game was a heartbreaker for us. Crosby missed yet another Game winning FG. He is good at that.