Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington vs Ain’ts Drew Brees

TK
Message added by TK,

Screen Shot 2021-10-10 at 4.17.58 PM.png

Just now, JSSkinz said:

Its really bad and its unfortunate because he's got the mindset to be good, just not the physical tools.

I like him but for example the stat that player profile monitors which is balls that are interceptabe, Heinicke was the third worst in the NFL on that front. I don’t know how they gauge that but to my eyes that doesn’t sound crazy 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

It’s not an attack.  It’s a fact.  He does not have an NFL arm.  

That doesn’t mean he can’t have some success.  But it limits his upside and what the offense can do.  

I like Heineke.  He’s a baller and he’s the reason we have 2 wins.  And he should play the rest of the season.  But he’s just not talented enough to be the ling term answer.

I’d love to play power forward for the Knicks.  But I’m 6-1 190.  Just not going to happen.   

He could be our starter for 2-3 years 

3 minutes ago, tomwvr said:

I am so sick of you fans that just attack the best thing we have had a qb since the first year of RGIII

So silly. No one’s attacking anything, it’s called caring about digging deeper into the performance and abilities of the players on the field because we want to WIN, not blindly believe in guys for no reason. Any way you want to be a fan is valid, do you. But understand that that goes for people who like to be a little more critical in their analysis as well. It’s not out of hate, but wanting to actually be good just as badly as you do. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Might not be here if some of the beat guys are right where they don’t expect all 4 to be paid big. If I recall it was Keim who said the FO is aware of the value of what SF ended up doing which is trading one of their D lineman 

SF DL hasn't been the same dominant force since they split them up. 

Edited by IrepDC