Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at The Third Forgotten NY Football Team

TK

Just now, tomwvr said:

Execpt for quarter backs 

I thought the "QB is down as soon as they  hit the ground" was only when they slide feet first.  I thought when they go head/helmet first they are treated like any other ball carrier which is why defenders are still allowed to hit them?  Did they change the rule on that?

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

A large percentage of people here wanted us to trade up for Fields, to be fair. Once he got to the NFCE teams though it became clear they wouldn’t trade with us even IF Rivera wanted to. We would have have to get pretty high to get above them. 

No doubt, but who knows if he was the answer. I can’t see how he could have thrived in this offense.

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

When was the last time any of our DL beat an OL off the snap and collapsed the pocket instantly? Its not enough to “beat your man” and just run around the QB. Its not enough to just get in his face because NFL QBs can make throws under duress nowadays. You have to close and finish plays.

Payne was doing it every play to start the game, but they threw it to people in front of Bostic and Fuller. Payne started off with his hair on fire.

2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Can I get the alternate reality feed you’re watching? The part of the multiverse I’m stuck in has something different happening (for 3 weeks now). 

Yeah, I was just about to say the same.  Sure I see flashes of Young every game, but never gets home and is regularly taken out of the play.  For 3 weeks straight.

Ever since he skipped out on workouts and showed up in a bra he’s been 💩.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

I thought the "QB is down as soon as they  hit the ground" was only when they slide feet first.  I thought when they go head/helmet first they are treated like any other ball carrier which is why defenders are still allowed to hit them?  Did they change the rule on that?

Not my understanding. As soon as a qb touches the ground the play is dead

Just now, Koolblue13 said:

Payne was doing it every play to start the game, but they threw it to people in front of Bostic and Fuller. Payne started off with his hair on fire.

Payne got a couple of really good pushes but they adjusted. We are weak schematically more than anything else. 

Good pitch and catch to Logan.

2 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

I can't believe I'm saying this, but at least he had a career-altering injury.

Young has NO reason.

Cmon.  These guys are just packing it in and frustrated by playing in an awful system.  Rivera is going to have to get rid of Del Rio or he will lose this team.

• Like 1