Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 3 Prediction thread..Washington @ bungalo bills

bakedtater1

33 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Buffalo is a better team than us in most facets of the game. Our defense theoretically should be even better than theirs and should be a good match for their offense, but as it is right now they're playing well below their potential. Their offense is much more potent than ours. They have a better QB and better weapons.

Their defense looked great against Miami.  Though to tell if that was Miami's ineptitude or Buffalo's prowess. I'd guess it was a combination.  They are tough to run against it.  Sean Mcderrmott knows how to bring exotic blitzes, taught by the legend Joe Johnson.   Should be a challenge for Heinicke.

I am hoping Josh Allen stays in his odd funk for another week.  Eventually, I am sure he will breakout but hopefully not this Sunday.  the Bills offense looked really "meh" to me on Sunday and supposedly ditto based on clippings in week 1. 

https://twitter.com/NickiJhabvala/status/1440351914953084931?s=20

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Their defense looked great against Miami.  Though to tell if that was Miami's ineptitude or Buffalo's prowess. I'd guess it was a combination.  They are tough to run against it.  Sean Mcderrmott knows how to bring exotic blitzes, taught by the legend Joe Johnson.   Should be a challenge for Heinicke.

I am hoping Josh Allen stays in his odd funk for another week.  Eventually, I am sure he will breakout but hopefully not this Sunday.  the Bills offense looked really "meh" to me on Sunday and supposedly ditto based on clippings in week 1. 

https://twitter.com/NickiJhabvala/status/1440351914953084931?s=20

Yeah I think for us to win, Allen will probably have to stay in a bit of a slump. It might be cynical, but I'm not going to bank on our defense suddenly deciding to show up, and there's almost no way we're going to win a shootout with them unless someone manages to pull a Folgers Crystals and sneaks Mahomes in to play for us for a game.

Edited by mistertim

20 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Yeah I think for us to win, Allen will probably have to stay in a bit of a slump. It might be cynical, but I'm not going to bank on our defense suddenly deciding to show up, and there's almost no way we're not going to win a shootout with them unless someone manages to pull a Folgers Crystals and sneaks Mahomes in to play for us for a game.

20 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Yeah I think for us to win, Allen will probably have to stay in a bit of a slump. It might be cynical, but I'm not going to bank on our defense suddenly deciding to show up, and there's almost no way we're not going to win a shootout with them unless someone manages to pull a Folgers Crystals and sneaks Mahomes in to play for us for a game.

Turner is gonna have to call a great, creative game getting everyone involved. I think Humphries and Thomas play big roles along with McKissic.  We can do this...Gonna need to come after Allen in waves.

• Like 1

If Chase Young and Montez Sweat can produce good ➡➡ Great performances, then it's a close one. 

Otherwise the Bills are going to steamroll the Football Team.

• Gibson needs a big game. 
  • Heinicke just has to keep progressing.
  • Have to keep Josh Allen from pulling a Daniel Jones repeat rushing fest.

I'd like to see Logan Thomas hit Heinicke for a long gainer!

• Like 1

Lots of good predictions here, cowboy killa Alvin Walton, z skins..idaho fan,cousinscowgirl,csup...

I..(I'm not being sarcastic or anything)...have sic in here making a prediction..he's the original prediction thread srarter and has done a better job at it than anyone I have seen...a like from jumbo and a prediction from Martin c...that's very awesome to me..sorry continue on

Edited by bakedtater1

I know it sounds crazy but Josh Allen just like Paulsen said below looked really bad last Sunday.  Yeah they won 35-0 but he oddly had little to do with it.  Their defense-running game-special teams dominated.  Hopefully Allen doesn't wake up this Sunday because eventually he will.  Wonder if the big contract he signed makes him feel more pressure to deliver and he's pressing?  

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 4

Most people, including the odds makers, have this team losing this game big.  I think if if they start fast and if they can keep it close, they can steal this one on the road.  Without question, they need to get to Allen and get off the field on 3rd down.  Easier said than done, but it's possible.  More important than anything else, they can't turn the ball over especially deep in their own territory which has been common theme in both of their games.  I don't see a Ron Rivera team getting blown out either way.  If they execute, I can see a 24-17 win.  If they can't, it could be a 20-17 Bills win.

Edited by SAli457180

Don’t usually do these prediction threads. I need to get with it. I had serious doubts on the San Diego game, was really up in the air in the Giants game as regardless of anything, it will be tough. For no logical reason I feel good this week. Our D will get on track. Needs to happen soon, like now, for the upcoming gauntlet. Taylor is a wildcard. Something just feels right. 31-24 WFT.  Of course, I’m  sure I will be wrong, but anyway…hail & hope! 

• Like 3

I see Gibson Q has a shoulder. Please tell me I wasn't the only one to predict a light workload on a short week. And I think that continues again this week. Running him into a bungaholianbrick wall isn't good on many fronts. PAP to Terry FTW.  Look for another big McKissic game and a few touches for Patterson if we get a big lead. RR tells JDR to unleash the hounds and blitzes more. Ok, just a little more, starting in the 4th quarter.  

Wash ML +269 Parlay Over 45 dammit. Bet with the heart, never with the brain.

I picked the Bills to go to the Super Bowl. But Josh Allen is reverting back to how he played the first few seasons. I think we are catching them at a good time. 

Still until we win in Buffalo (haven’t won there since 1987 I think), I can’t predict them to win. 

Also their defense is playing out of their minds these first few weeks. 

WFT 24

Buffalo 30

• Like 1

On 9/21/2021 at 9:27 PM, bakedtater1 said:

Lots of good predictions here, cowboy killa Alvin Walton, z skins..idaho fan,cousinscowgirl,csup...

I..(I'm not being sarcastic or anything)...have sic in here making a prediction..he's the original prediction thread srarter and has done a better job at it than anyone I have seen...a like from jumbo and a prediction from Martin c...that's very awesome to me..sorry continue on

'clang clang clang' went the trolley...

Is Bismarck a Herring?  I guess so... Yes, I was out for awhile, but i'll be damned if Jack DelRio didn't bring me back; for reasons we will all see very soon.

This is going to be the very very sore spot for this team's success, but I cannot officially catagorize him with a previous 'love of my life' until the time comes. But he cannot help this team playing catch-up in-game,  Allen will pick him apart with a mostly un-used TE, causing Bostic to spin around like Captain Caveman. BUT, thats why they play the game, eh ?

14 hours ago, Tedskins 21 said:

I got Taylor lighting up the Bills with 4 total td's and a pick.  31-27 Skins.

That would be awesome, but difficult. The Bills have a top 5 pass defense. They're actually #2 overall in pass yards allowed per game so far and #3 in QB rating.

Their rushing defense isn't as good but still a top 10 unit.

Giants are pretty mediocre on both fronts.

I think this game is probably our first real barometer of how we fare against a really good team.

4 minutes ago, mistertim said:

That would be awesome, but difficult. The Bills have a top 5 pass defense. They're actually #2 overall in pass yards allowed per game so far and #3 in QB rating.

Their rushing defense isn't as good but still a top 10 unit.

Giants are pretty mediocre on both fronts.

I think this game is probably our first real barometer of how we fare against a really good team.

In fairness they played the rotting corpse of Big Ben and Jacoby Brissett.

On the flip side we got lit up by Daniel Jones so...who the heck knows "lolol" but statistical rankings this early are largely irrelevant.

12 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

In fairness they played the rotting corpse of Big Ben and Jacoby Brissett.

On the flip side we got lit up by Daniel Jones so...who the heck knows "lolol" but statistical rankings this early are largely irrelevant.

Fair point. This early those rankings/numbers might not necessarily reflect how good the unit truly is.

Either way, I think the Bills definitely have a better defense overall than the Giants. Should be an interesting game.