Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Attendance

SkinsFan_07

3 hours ago, Commander PK said:

I know around 20 people who are going to this game tomorrow night.  For me, it’s been quite a while since I could say I knew that high of a number.  Almost all are Commanders fans.  Thursday night prime time in front of the whole country.  People seem legitimately excited for this game.  A great way that would carry over to the next one would be for the team to handle business in a convincing fashion.  

I am taking my two sons up tomorrow.  My first game in 5 years.  To be honest I have not been this excited for a game in a long time.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, Warhead36 said:

I'm guessing a lot of Bears fans bought up tickets early but now may be selling them with how dog doo doo their team is.

Maybe. But even though they are doo doo a lot will still attend since it's likely their only chance to see them here for at least a year. 

Edited by CobraCommander

12 hours ago, hail2skins said:

63727 last night. I wasn't there, and night games make it difficult to make out the crowd on TV, but Its encouraging that the upper deck seems to be fairly full.

This will be the last sellout of the season with a majority home crowd. We’re about to see opposing fans takeover Fed-Ex Field the rest of the season.  It could get ugly, especially if they lose to the Falcons and drop to 2-4.  What a miserable job from the coaching staff and the players.  They talk all offseason about how important fan support is, and how they need the stadium filled to capacity to get that home field advantage back, and they lay 2 gigantic eggs back to back, the last one being the worst, and most embarrassing home loss since the MNF Vick game.  

They deserve to be heckled by opposing fans at Fed-Ex the rest of the season.  They don’t deserve any fan support anymore, and they damn sure shouldn’t be lecturing fans about how important home field advantage is.  What a joke.

Edited by samy316
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Over 64600 today. Gotta think a bunch of Eagles fans helped get to that number.

Next home game in three weeks against NYG. Yes, a division rivalry and NY isn't that far away, but the way things are going for both teams, unless the next couple weeks are magical, it's tough to see another sellout.

• Like 1

I agree that home fan attendance looks like its gonna be rough moving forward. Maybe some of the division games can pull decent numbers, like if the Giants get their act together, but that is more on the strength of the opposition's fans than ours.

The goodwill and boost we got from this offseason has gradually faded away in the presence of another mediocre at best season.

I got a question of you all that go.  I stopped going to games in 2017 as the experience was just so bad. Went to Giants sunday night last year only cause i had a suite and I still swore I would NEVER go back.

However i was told there were some improvements and i got offered 2 great tickets yesterday So i went.  Although I was ashamed and how it was a majority Eagle fans and embarrassed about our Defense, the Stadium experience itself was 1000x times better.  Getting in and out was night and day different.  The look and feel of the stadium - Just looked better (Fresh paint, fixed chairs, etc).  

Wasnt impressed with the food but that is prob more Levy Restaurants fault then the team.  

But everything else was so much better no longer will refuse to go.  But i have one question.  I saw these seats.

ADCreHdjSdQ3jjS4UhU2jKr_rIC267BAbB7Jbhn-p5tWeBviDkadsKnUb3PQC11a9ig1jRhxvjQSu70t6_k-O0mbTexZ3VFAsrI_DIgJQ9lZa2wREYYug52r89DVDwymK47wGi7OEVSksZGvqg97WeHP5jjky6Eob2AwpI53sLnuxPC1Ly_OFXr8ZJLQ0Xf7rhtkoRrGd4GAEHclWfqCEgBXSEjF8HCxYNVTXU8GcLurX-X-fPjCg7GeDNO5uh2MATLIjSbL2cuGw7SciPnwJEc4Y5UZhCNZVHtpo-S1xmTM2CwTPpewNRXNP7PERMnVElZ4l9HMopE1sBukN4L1r_53jhODPC0zijtBylCaWncYuIH9HrJh3SRLheFuNbJU0TXcJEj9SX6E9ZxaOiZySgfSby6QlEvhOs488vg-ncfcFjKiwRQJF7G3f5a5RHVUW2J0f2XHaxyDkfsSqY6PbpLchpQ5uAVrwasfBHQJ2hgXHWIPs5aiIYUE6jqowRaTrAxrkrWMnknviUUGiZ68k7Atonzzsdgw07VDZoIX01Uvo0nUAlhPHtneKKD7fdUbBRIbroi_jyL2shfGWD8ju5zytR-WO_8y0Bxo1xY_8SkJO4GudKRHVbeEhBEFGwbUk9unXaMMhNdBLeADCoIfL3x4g20WdEb_ijl1jddBMd6WBBwIH__ER6XWF1cwNMPpJKnceEXaX0ibZ42_EgPCCLmCok7KeB3y3E-68Q9rEiizjEhXugsbh0LIASo_bU-2yGq-KDE-FFFnAJicrxK0_d478LZFeAXi02di4ooRlzBfEwDWSy3WbdVa0yEBcbJvSNdj-6T2_vgHqIaIFVbqQ6XCeirNntlfSdyaV09wm0-YYo_IeaKEhciv1KCeGhWf4Tfg7OxCZxEbFZ1txM-ym6HotAc=w2880-h1620-s-no-gm?authuser=0

Maybe they were always there (I feel like last time I was there those were standing room) but they seemed new. They seem like some of the best seats in the house.  But looking at Stub hub none of them seem to be for sale.  Anyone know what these seats are called?  Do they sell individual tickets for these (They are in the club level).  Are they their own tickets? (Which is what I had assumed but seemed odd that NO one resells those tickets).

• Like 2

Getting boat raced by a ****ty team at home, on a Thursday night prime time game, in front of the whole country has its consequences.

…that loss is the primary reason people have stopped going THIS season.  They embarrassed us AGAIN in front of the whole country.

I will not attend another game this season unless I am given tickets somebody else paid for.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2023 at 4:21 PM, hail2skins said:

63459 to watch a 4-8 team play a good Dolphins team. I'd be curious to hear how many Miami fans that were there outside of the normal concentration in the lower visitors side.

There were a ****-ton of Fins fans all over the stadium.

We left at halftime.

1 hour ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

There were a ****-ton of Fins fans all over the stadium.

We left at halftime.

Same. Absolutely embarrassing that a historically ****ty fanbase like the Dolphins completely took over the stadium. And our front office (Wright probably) was bragging about another sell out. Unreal how many Dolphins fans were there in the parking lot and then the stadium.