Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Attendance

SkinsFan_07

6 hours ago, Hoover-ball said:

So many tickets available for what is a very meaningful game in Dec that we are favored to win. 

Hope to see you there.

Sorry. I’m happy for the guys on the roster but not until Snyder is definitely and officially gone will you catch me and mine in that stadium. Until he’s gone, I will continue to do what I’ve done for almost ten years. No merch, no tickets, no measurable game viewing (I cancelled Sunday Ticket and have watched only illegal streams since I made this choice), no engagement with his franchise’s existence on social media. The boycott stands for me until Snyder sells. 

I don’t judge anyone who doesn’t do the same however, and I wish our guys luck on this run to the playoffs. 

Edited by Conn
  • Like 1

On 12/12/2022 at 10:07 AM, Hoover-ball said:

So many tickets available for what is a very meaningful game in Dec that we are favored to win. 

Hope to see you there.

If Snyder didn't still own the team I would be there.  But until he is no longer the owner, I am going to steadfastly refuse to buy anything related to this franchise, including tickets.

I was just in Costco and they had a table of Commanders sweatshirts for sale.  I thought about it but kept walking by.

Edited by ananoman
  • Like 1

I look forward to seeing you both in August after the team is sold. If half the people show up that say they will as soon as he sells we should have a sell out!

I respect your boycott but I am not going to let that man ruin any more of my life than he already has. I am going to enjoy this run as much as I can cause you never know what next year holds. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

Can you translate this for an old technologically-challenged guy?    Does that mean that they're only a few tickets left on the secondary market?

Thanks!

Anything in blue is still available. light blue means less available dark blue means more available

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ClaytoAli said:

It looks like the seats behind the home team are almost gone.

27 minutes ago, Mrshadow008 said:

Anything in blue is still available. light blue means less available dark blue means more available

Thanks!

My section is gone.     This is going to be a blast!   C'mon Sunday!!!!!!

🍻

45 minutes ago, PolarExpress said:

I went to buy tickets.  I can’t find anything in the areas we like to sit.  Very few seats left.  I’m on the fence.

We need you! The team needs you!

I haven't been this excited for a game in a while. You never know what the future holds so don't miss an opportunity like this one. Stadium will be rocking. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

This is the biggest home game in years and there are people posting in the "It's Happening.." thread who want us to lost to the Giants because of the fear that a successful season will somehow keep Snyder from selling the team.    I kinda/sorta get it...but....WTF!?

This is a seriously damaged fan-base.  

To keep it OT, get your asses to the stadium.   If you've never been to a big game like this, get your tickets today!  Games like this have been very few and far between for a long, long time.  The atmosphere is electric.  Prime Time. Under the bright lights, with everything on the line.,   

Be There!!!!

Edited by Skinsfan1311
  • Like 1

Just now, Skinsfan1311 said:

This is the biggest home game in years and there are people posting in the "It's Happening.." thread who want us to the Giants because of the fear that a successful season will somehow keep Snyder from selling the team.    I kinda/sorta get it...but....WTF!?

This is a seriously damaged fan-base.  

To keep it OT, get your asses to the stadium.   If you've never been to a big game like this, get your tickets today!  Games like this have been very few and far between for a long, long time.  The atmosphere is electric.  Prime Time. Under the bright lights, with everything on the line.,   

Be There!!!!

Yeah if you can find a way to go then go. F Snyder this isnt about him. this is about us. Ryan clark said theres a college like feel to the atmosphere in that stadium right now from when he was at the atlanta game. He said there's a certain bond between this team and the fans. thats with the stadium maybe 75% full in the rain.  This is one of the most fun/ easiest groups ive ever rooted for with this team. I dont think ive ever seen a group as close as this one. Thats our team on the field not Snyders. Those guys have busted their asses to get back into it and theyve done in SPITE of all the ownership bs constantly hanging over their heads. they are literally begging us to show up to the point of buying hundreds of tickets to give away. like i said f the owner. dudes gonna be a billionaire yesterday, today and tomorrow whether we show up or not. So do it for the guys on the field 

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1