Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Attendance

SkinsFan_07

15 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

53864 today. Not entirely surprising given its Thanksgiving weekend, but for a team over .500 and on a bit of a roll, somewhat lame.

They were also selling 2 tickets and parking starting at $99, so technically $25 a ticket if you assume parking is $50.

49 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

53864 today. Not entirely surprising given its Thanksgiving weekend, but for a team over .500 and on a bit of a roll, somewhat lame.

Crappy weather likely played into that too. 

if we beat the giants on Sunday….I want ALL you crazy sons of ******* at the home game Vs the giants! (Of course, I get if people still won’t go—Snyder is still owner, unfortunately….)

I will say again that the team seems to be fairly transparent these days about actual attendance.  Last week someone tweeted a picture at Reliant Stadium for our game vs Houston that appeared to be right before kickoff and the place looked completely deserted. Yet the reported figure was 66K out of a 72K capacity. There just doesn't seem to be any way. You really have to take some of these numbers with a grain of salt.

14 minutes ago, Commander PK said:

We went, despite that it was raining.  Had a great time.  The more you drink the less you notice the cold, lol.  

Walking to the stadium in that cold rain though. I wanted to go but was warm and feeling good on the couch so🤷

11 minutes ago, Redd said:

Walking to the stadium in that cold rain though. I wanted to go but was warm and feeling good on the couch so🤷

I've been home about an hour and a 1/2.  Just started getting my feeling back, lol.  Wasn't that cold really.  If we lost I would have been really pissed off, but we didn't so all is well. 

:cheers:

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Commander PK said:

We went, despite that it was raining.  Had a great time.  The more you drink the less you notice the cold, lol.  

Cousin and I both walked in and started with double shots to help address this :ols:

Falcons fans are pretty cool, definitely a better atmosphere then some other games I've been to.

Winning is having an impact...

Edited by Renegade7

Huly and I were out there all day... starting at 6 AM... 

Wasn't too bad, we were pretty moist by the end of the day and traffic sucked because people can't drive in any kind of weather around here...

I have been at much worse games (weather condition wise)...

Worse was an eagles game that was teetering around the freezing mark and it was just pouring rain the entire day.... I always prefer snow in that situation.

Edited by pez
  • Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

On 11/27/2022 at 7:34 PM, Redd said:

Getting out of the stadium is such a pain too, if you don’t park there.  I’m considering going to the Giants game though..

10 hours ago, PolarExpress said:

Getting out of the stadium is such a pain too, if you don’t park there.  I’m considering going to the Giants game though..

Red Zone tailgate lot has its own separate entrance and exit which makes it the best parking even if you don't want the extra wide tailgate spaces.

• Like 1