Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2021 SUPERBOWL - RAMS VS. BENGALS!!!

zCommander

as a vulnerable young teen i was actually traumatized by bearing witness to a live performance of up with people in the west anchorage high auditorium

when they did 'i'd like to teach the world to sing' some of us tried to take cover under the bleachers

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

as a vulnerable young teen i was actually traumatized by bearing witness to a live performance of up with people in the west anchorage high auditorium

when they did 'i'd like to teach the world to sing' some of us tried to take cover under the bleachers

Glenn Close was in Up With People. Her name is misspelled on the album cover.

• Haha 2

I'm a 55 yo white guy, and I said to my son before the game that the fact that Snoop, Dr. Dre and Eminem were doing the half-time show meant that they were past their prime.

That being said, I enjoyed the show and thought it was one of the best in years.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

4 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

They visited our high school in Cork back in the day and performed. They were inviting people to try out and join their worldwide tour. In a general assembly in front of the whole school I asked the Principal if they were a cult.