Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2021 SUPERBOWL - RAMS VS. BENGALS!!!

zCommander

3 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

They have, and I have no idea how.

I walked away from the game for a few minutes, when the Raiders had 1st and Goal at the Ravens 1 yard line, in Overtime.

When I come back, Ravens have the ball, and apparently the Raiders didn't even get a FG out of it.

Could hardly believe it

So they get a false start and moves them back. 2nd down throw no good. 3rd down throw bounced off the WR hands and INT in the endzone and the Ravens get the ball. That is why Raiders never got to kick the 3. 

Edited by zskins
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, zskins said:

So they get a false start and moves them back. 2nd down throw no good. 3rd down throw bounced off the WR hands and INT in the endzone and the Ravens get the ball. That is why Raiders never got to kick the 3. 

Actually looked like it went thru the WR hands and off a Raven defender helmet, high into the air which made the INT easy. Glad Vegas was able to pull it out though.

• Like 1

Lamar Jackson has a lot of skills in his arsenal but I can't help but see a difference in how the Ravens use him, almost relying on him to run around too much compared to Mahomes and Wilson who will run when the openings are there, but are coached/schemed up much more to use their legs to buy time on broken plays with the focus still on passing the ball whenever possible.  Jackson's style feels more reckless, especially for not being a "young" player in the league anymore.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Lamar Jackson has a lot of skills in his arsenal but I can't help but see a difference in how the Ravens use him, almost relying on him to run around too much compared to Mahomes and Wilson who will run when the openings are there, but are coached/schemed up much more to use their legs to buy time on broken plays with the focus still on passing the ball whenever possible.  Jackson's style feels more reckless, especially for not being a "young" player in the league anymore.

Michael Vick was like this. Lamar reminds me of Vick a lot. 

22 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

They’re having all kinds of issues, based on my 8 minutes of watching it.  

Audio being one.  they also just went to commercial while Ray Lewis was talking…

I like it, it’s kindof fun, but they need to polish it up a bit. 

I really enjoyed it and the guests brought a lot to the discussion.  Their insight was so entertaining, like when they said not use a hard count on the 1 foot line and then Carr did it and it caused the False Start.🤯

I'm not sure how much polish can be added to keep the real-time spontaneity.  It is nice to have a different option.

:229:The Rook