Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NCAA Football 2021

The Evil Genius

I use to really love college football.

I hate that only 3-4 teams have a chance to win it all now. And I can't help but think it will get worse as Bama, Clemson, tOSU, & Oklahoma boosters can now legally pay the kids. And that kids can now easily transfer without having to sit out. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

I use to really love college football.

I hate that only 3-4 teams have a chance to win it all now. And I can't help but think it will get worse as Bama, Clemson, tOSU, & Oklahoma boosters can now legally pay the kids. And that kids can now easily transfer without having to sit out. 

same. It was my #1 sport and I lived and died with every week. Since the rise of Bama and the playoffs it just kinda sucks now. I imagine if will only get worse with the wack-ass conference expansions and NIL deals. I wanted players to get paid but this isn’t what I was expecting. 

I want the BCS back. At least it felt like other teams could get in there if they ran the table and pulled some upsets over ranked teams. It wasn’t without its problems but seeing how the playoffs work, it looked and felt more objective than a room full of people with biases picking the teams they want to see which strangely is always the same 4-5 teams 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Not sure how much this moves the needle but they are solid additions to keep the B12 afloat. Still wish WVU could move into a more logical conference. 

BYU, Houston, UCF, Cincinnati planning to submit applications to Big 12 next week, sources confirm

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/32141325/byu-houston-ucf-cincinnati-planning-submit-applications-big-12-sources-confirm

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Not sure how much this moves the needle but they are solid additions to keep the B12 afloat. Still wish WVU could move into a more logical conference. 

BYU, Houston, UCF, Cincinnati planning to submit applications to Big 12 next week, sources confirm

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/32141325/byu-houston-ucf-cincinnati-planning-submit-applications-big-12-sources-confirm

Even then, it’s still a weak conference.

Really, there’s only one strong conference and that’s the SEC.