Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Roster Thread or similar ;)

KDawg

20 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Can someone explain Chase Young's "STFU" comment and who he was saying it to? lol...

My money is on the ES member who'd call him a Bust, met him in person

3 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

What i dislike is he apparently is seen as the lead back of this team if Gibson goes down

When Gibson went down last year, I recall McKissic was the one to take the lead role in his absence

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, kingdaddy said:

That's my question. Carter is really the only proven punt returner we have....seems to me thats why we signed him. It's too important of a role to just trust anyone to do. Sims Jr was terrible last year at it and I don't know that Milne is ready.

I still don't think it's worth it to keep a roster spot open purely for a punt returner...unless the guy is an All=Pro level at it, which Carter isn't. Especially if you have other guys who could possibly do it and who also could likely contribute more as an actual WR, or at the very least has the potential to be good there. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I honestly didn’t expect to get called out on this so fast!

Two red zone trips tho!

I had to go look for myself because I was curious what good Sam Darnold numbers looked like. Apparently the bar is so low that 1/2 and 16 yards is it 😆 . Carolina is going to have a nice defense, probably a top 10 to 12 unit. They should have kept Bradberry though. 

Edited by Burgundy Yoda

I think we keep 3 QB, 6 WR, 3 TE, 9 OL, 4 RB.

I think WR we see Steve Sims, Carter, Wright and AGG released. AGG to PS.

QB Montez to Ps.

Gibson, McKissick, Barber and Patterson make the team at RB. 

Thomas, Bates, Reyes at TE.

• Like 1

Was Reyes even in the game last night? I didn't notice him at all. 

I totally forgot the Texans drafted Mills so I'm sitting here watching the Dallas and Texans game, he's in right now. As usual, its a bunch of simple stuff he's throwing, nothing that has displayed obvious talent such as what Zach Wilson displayed earlier. 

Edited by Burgundy Yoda

I don’t think they would do it, but if it was me, I’d cut Kyle Allen.  

Mostky because I don’t see anybody signing him to their active 53 immediately to be a backup.  That’s hard to do with a QB.  

Most likely, he’s still be there if you need him.  Or you could sign him back in week 2 or three when someone inevitably goes to the IR.  

It would suck for Allen.  And my bet is that there isn’t a team who would release the backup they went to camp with to sign Allen as a backup.  I don’t think a team would sign him as a third. If I’m wrong, eh, I’m not sure it matters that much.  If both Fitzy and Taylor get hurt there are bigger problems. 

But I think if you cut him, he’s available at least for a few weeks. 

And that gives you another roster spot to play with early in the season until injuries start happening and you have to react to them.  

2 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Mostky because I don’t see anybody signing him to their active 53 immediately to be a backup.  That’s hard to do with a QB.  

Most likely, he’s still be there if you need him.  Or you could sign him back in week 2 or three when someone inevitably goes to the IR.  

It would suck for Allen.  And my bet is that there isn’t a team who would release the backup they went to camp with to sign Allen as a backup.  I don’t think a team would sign him as a third. If I’m wrong, eh, I’m not sure it matters that much.  If both Fitzy and Taylor get hurt there are bigger problems. 

And that gives you another roster spot to play with early in the season until injuries start happening and you have to react to them.  

He’s ok to pretty good when healthy. With our luck at QB and the fact we traded for the guy last year, I would not cut KA. Jmo..

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I agree.

I think the team doesn't want to do that as they think it kind of does him dirty.  But, that spot could be used better.