Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Roster Thread or similar ;)

KDawg

11 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Was Vinny too stupid and Bruce just didn't give a ****?

but is he seriously that isolated and out of touch that after years of playing on a completely **** field and everyone knowing it he had no idea how bad it was?

1) Yes, and yes 

2) Yes 

:) 

27 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Yeah it's awesome to see. But it still drives me up the wall how damn long it took for someone to convince them that our field was absolute dog****. The entire league knew it for years and people talked about it pretty publicly. Same thing with our training facilities. I remember seeing a picture of what we had years back and it looked like a freaking mom and pop strip mall gym thrown together with equipment off of Craigslist.

Just a matter of finding a qualified groundskeeper such as Carl.

download (1).jpg

• Haha 3

Just now, Chris 44 said:

Just a matter of finding a qualified groundskeeper such as Carl.

Trent would've stayed if the grass was a hybrid!

"This is a hybrid. This is a cross, ah, of Bluegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sensemilia. The amazing stuff about this is, that you can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon, take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus-belt that night on this stuff."

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

Dyami Brown looks like the smoothest route runner on our team after McClaurin(Samuel hasn't been practicing). He has the combination of balance and explosion that make his routes look easy. He's the number 1 offensive player I'm looking forward to seeing in preseason against competition.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, IrepDC said:

Dyami Brown looks like the smoothest route runner on our team after McClaurin(Samuel hasn't been practicing). He has the combination of balance and explosion that make his routes look easy. He's the number 1 offensive player I'm looking forward to seeing in preseason against competition.

Obviously, Jamin Davis is the guy I want to excel the most given the cost, but it is Brown who I think could be the gem of this draft for WFT. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, redskinss said:

Is it my imagination or has wj3 been less than impressive in camp so far?

Such is the curse of having to play against Terry in practice (including 1 on 1 drills which are slanted towards the WR) when all anyone wants to focus on is how good Terry is (with good reason).

He'll be good for us.

12 minutes ago, redskinss said:

Is it my imagination or has wj3 been less than impressive in camp so far?

I dont think it sounds like he's been bad. I can't think of a more difficult matchup than McLaurin. He's a 4.3 WR that runs excellent routes, he can Moss you, doesn't ever drop passes, he's going to be a superstar this season. Overall he's a better WR than Jackson is a CB and I think most of us already knew that. 

Nobody else is really beating Jackson. 

Edited by Burgundy Yoda
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yeah I’ve seen tweets over and over saying someone making the catch over Willam Jackson. It sounds like he has been getting lit up all camp…. It’s nice to hear the offense making plays, but we need him locking people up. It’s not sounding encouraging. Hope I’m wrong!

• Sad 1