Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Roster Thread or similar ;)

KDawg

2 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Isn't that like 3 players who have chose retirement in the first few weeks of Judge's program? That reads like guys aren't buying in and an epic collapse is on the horizon. Keep the great news coming! 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Oh **^^, that’s a great point....i completely forgot about him 😂 there’s been no tweets about field goal kicking from training camp. that’s really odd 

I didn't even think about it until I saw the tress way tweets.

It really is quite unusual. 

6 minutes ago, IrepDC said:

Isn't that like 3 players who have chose retirement in the first few weeks of Judge's program? That reads like guys aren't buying in and an epic collapse is on the horizon. Keep the great news coming! 

It certainly could be interpreted that way, or the riff raff that doesn't want to work are clearing out and quitting. 

I'm certainly hoping for the former. 

5 minutes ago, redskinss said:

I didn't even think about it until I saw the tress way tweets.

It really is quite unusual. 

It certainly could be interpreted that way, or the riff raff that doesn't want to work are clearing out and quitting. 

I'm certainly hoping for the former. 

The combination with team fights breaking out gave me the impression it's the former. Nothing about it says stable.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, IrepDC said:

I dunno...

To me, they're a bad team so they gave guys opportunities. 

Kelvin Benjamin was asked to lose a dozen pounds, but gains weight and then cries foul. There's Todd Davis, but skipping to Raggland...he looked out of shape. 

1 hour ago, Chris 44 said:

Any self respecting kicker wouldn't even wear #2!

Even soccer back in the day you played a 2,3,5.  Keeper was 1, right back 2, left back 3 etc.  Damn im old! 

Heh heh…… number 2.  As long as he doesn’t play like **** I think I’m okay with it.  But 80’s do look better on wide outs.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, IrepDC said:

A team scuffle says the team is scrappy. A team fight with your QB at the bottom of the pile says chaos. I could be wrong, but I'll take the wager. 

How upset would we be if that was the report coming out of our training camp? I think I'd be absolutely despondent.  Impending vaGiants implosion coming to a season near you.  My guess is Joe Judge's days are numbered.  The Giants were really hoping that they could get their John Harbaugh.  Looks like they got Jim instead... 

GIF by Michigan Athletics

Edited by Rex Tomb
  • Like 1

On the topic of the giants training camp brawl, i mean, it’s training camp. The weather is hot during practice, tempers flare. That’s simply all it is. And I’m pretty sure, at least for the Joe Looney guy, his agent said his body couldn’t take it anymore which played into his decision to retire. 

As much as i hate the giants, people are turning it into something muchhhh more. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

On the topic of the giants training camp brawl, i mean, it’s training camp. The weather is hot during practice, tempers flare. That’s simply all it is. And I’m pretty sure, at least for the Joe Looney guy, his agent said his body couldn’t take it anymore which played into his decision to retire. 

As much as i hate the giants, people are turning it into something muchhhh more. 

It was a story because the starting QB was on the bottom of the pile. 

Just watched Logan Thomas' interview on NFL Network.  Between that interview and another much longer interview of his that I heard, I am impressed.

Here and there we talk about players that have that burning desire to be great and improve.  Logan to me fits that mold.  Comes off like a really good guy, too.  i am with the sentiment that he's going to have a big season.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, No Nonsense said:

It was a story because the starting QB was on the bottom of the pile. 

My opinion, I think that was overblown too.

Unless the fight was somehow over a fumble there really shouldn't have been any kind of a "pile" so to speak.

He was probably in the middle of the scrum but that doesn't sound anywhere near as dangerous as bottom of the pile.

Realistically there was probably very little chance of any injuries and to make the story more juicy some reporter said jones was on the bottom of the pile.

4 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

We've cleared the 85% threshold according to Keim

Apparently two more players got the shot. Should put as at 78/90. If we assume the 12 unvacced players are all starters or at least part of the final 53, we'd end up with a 77% vacc rate.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Panninho said:

Apparently two more players got the shot. Should put as at 78/90. If we assume the 12 unvacced players are all starters or at least part of the final 53, we'd end up with a 77% vacc rate.

That's what I'm worried about. I hope they get some of those guys to come around but I know some have their toes dug in with one hand in the ground. 

8 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Hope this is BS… unless they’re giving up 4+ 1st round picks. 

Eagles potentially have a good defense.  And a decent O line if they can stay healthy.  They get Watson I think they move quickly from projected last to a team that can win the division.  Count me in the group that doesn't yawn about the idea of them acquiring Watson.  If Watson is right, he's IMO the best Qb in the division.  

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-ranking-all-32-nfl-defensive-line-units-entering-2021-season

5. PHILADELPHIA EAGLES

Philadelphia’s defensive line has consistently been one of the NFL's best at generating pressure without blitzing. That was the case again last season, as the Eagles were one of just two teams with a pressure rate above 40% without the aid of the blitz. 

The Fletcher Cox and Brandon Graham pairing has been at the core of the unit for nearly a decade, but Javon Hargrave’s addition in free agency last offseason gives Philadelphia another player on the interior who offenses must contend with on passing downs. Hargrave ranks in the 91st percentile of qualifying interior defenders in pass-rushing grade since 2019. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Alcoholic Zebra said:

Isn't he also hurt?  Thought I read he missed the last training camp practice from trying to play 3rd string safety and hurting his foot/leg or something?

Nah, I’m guessing he’s pulling the same fake injury during training camp nonsense that Jalen Ramsey pulled with the Jags to facilitate a quicker trade. They have the same agent. 

8 hours ago, Bifflog said:

Let 'em do it.  Not scared.

I would be annoyed, especially if the Eagles can get him at a discounted price.

He’s a top 5 QB, and the only reason they’d trade for him is if they felt comfortable with his legal situation.  They’d be a perennial playoff team for the next decade with him under center. 

4 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Nah, I’m guessing he’s pulling the same fake injury during training camp nonsense that Jalen Ramsey pulled with the Jags to facilitate a quicker trade. They have the same agent. 

I would be annoyed, especially if the Eagles can get him at a discounted price.

He’s a top 5 QB, and the only reason they’d trade for him is if they felt comfortable with his legal situation.  They’d be a perennial playoff team for the next decade with him under center. 

Or they’re desperate because Hurts looks bad. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1