Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2021 NFL Draft Day Thread

TK
Message added by TK,

1223355385_draftpicks2021.jpeg.c39ad75f53563c858124413250ea8c49.jpeg

7 minutes ago, TrancesWithWolves said:

Not if the Packers use the Broncos pick to select a qb. I know they have Jordan Love but he hasn't done much of anything so far.

Maybe but drafting Love is what pissed off Rodgers and made him leave. You kinda have to back Love for at least a season after that surely lol

4 minutes ago, dyst said:

If we get the opportunity to get a QB, we have to try and do it.

We have to be proactive and create an opportunity.

Waiting for the draft to come to you doesn't work in the new NFL when it comes to qbs.

Extremely limited supply with extremely high demand means the most aggresive bidder wins the day.

Just now, Spaceman Spiff said:

Man, I just look at all these guys sitting there with their girlfriends and can't help but think...that the only thing going through those girls heads is that "I hope I can marry him so I can take half of what he's about to make."

Community property, baby.

Just now, Spaceman Spiff said:

Man, I just look at all these guys sitting there with their girlfriends and can't help but think...that the only thing going through those girls heads is that "I hope I can marry him so I can take half of what he's about to make."

Trevor and his gal are already married

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Its not about that. They love them for who they are.

1 minute ago, Morrison J said:

Maybe but drafting Love is what pissed off Rodgers and made him leave. You kinda have to back Love for at least a season after that surely lol

Hell no. That's both defeatist thinking and sunk cost fallacy.

If you have an opportunity to get a franchise qb and you don't have one you grab him. The best case scenario is for both of them to be successful.

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Unfortunately a lot of them will just be human ATMs in the future. 

Just now, TrancesWithWolves said:

Hell no. That's both defeatist thinking and sunk cost fallacy.

If you have an opportunity to get a franchise qb and you don't have one you grab him. The best case scenario is for both of them to be successful.

I think you're right in theory but I don't think 99% of GM's would think that way tbh. 

Archived