Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2022 (Dems in charge of Senate. Reps take the House. Herschel Walker headed back home to ignore his children )

Cooked Crack

Have you voted yet?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Have you voted yet?

• By mail
    • Early voting
    • Not yet
    • can't vote/not voting

Nevada and Arizona sound like they are going to be wild.  How does it work if the Lt. Governor is from a different party?  Also curious why those two states seem to have gone different from others that the Dems did so well in.  

Oh, I also saw earlier that Kobach won in Kansas.

I think abortion is definitely affecting the Arizona race right now. Blake Masters was gung ho for anti-abortion measures supporting a federal personhood law until he saw what happened in Kansas. Then he quickly shut up and scrubbed his website of his anti-abortion stance and it's my theory that stance is costing him with split ticket voters which is why Lake is consistently out-performing him in all of these vote dumps. Pro-choice Republican women will take a chance on having Kari Lake as governor but I don't think they're trying to send Masters to the Senate for 6 years and risking a future nationwide abortion ban that Lindsey Graham advertised.

24 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

There’s just something about blue collar rednecks that love to hunt being in the bag for Dr. Oz and vehemently against Fetterman that is just wild to me.

Evangelicals voting a man who paid for abortions, over an actual minister, "because of their religion". 

Their religion seems to be white supremacy, and banning abortions. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

31 minutes ago, @DCGoldPants said:

If Kelly and Mastro pull it off in their States, is the GOP really going to put money into Georgia for Walker? Manchin and Sinema aren't all the sudden going to change their ways. 

Absolutely. They want sinema and manchin to be able to get in the way. 

Especially since they may not even win the house or barely have a majority 😂 

it seems like reliable exit polling is finally coming out, and the only thing the pollsters got right coming down to the wire is the article where they all admitted they had no idea what would happen because polling people has become so difficult 😂 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, tshile said:

Absolutely. They want sinema and manchin to be able to get in the way. 

Especially since they may not even win the house or barely have a majority 😂 

it seems like reliable exit polling is finally coming out, and the only thing the pollsters got right coming down to the wire is the article where they all admitted they had no idea what would happen because polling people has become so difficult 😂 

After the polling debacles after 2016, 2020, and 2022… they should just stop polling altogether. I’ll never give them an ounce of credibility ever again.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1