Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2022 (Dems in charge of Senate. Reps take the House. Herschel Walker headed back home to ignore his children )

Cooked Crack

Have you voted yet?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Have you voted yet?

• By mail
    • Early voting
    • Not yet
    • can't vote/not voting

1 hour ago, Jumbo said:

later i plan to post a little on doing volunteer work for perez campaign

about 5 miles down the main drag from where i am lives a local business owner who's a yuge trumpster and their house, garage, and big fence are festooned with kent and trump banners---in trump's case, all the hits inc. the ones just slammin biden and dems in general

last night somone hung a huge "loser" banner across his fence and it hadn't been taken down yet 😁

Picture? Might make a few peopls day....   Just a thought. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, goskins10 said:

Picture? Might make a few peopls day....   Just a thought. 

The few pics I've ever taken with a phone don't include documenting my activities per se. And I'm in the last of the dinosaurs category, as Rick would verify. 

I just got my first smartphone last Xmas and then only cuz the last little slice of relatives I engage with bought it and put me on their plan and that was their foundation for insisting I take it. I use next to no features, and don't even know most that it has. So no pics of that stuff, my apologies. 👽

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/13/2022 at 9:41 AM, EmirOfShmo said:

This guy is mistaken. From the moment I saw her, I knew right away that she's styling herself to replace Tя☭mp, not run with him. She's absolutely another Tя☭mp, just better looking and without the diapers.

20 hours ago, bearrock said:

I know character gets dragged across the mud during election season, but Walker?  He deserves every last bit of derision and scorn.  Come on, Georgia GOP, senate isn't even winnable.  Do the right thing and don't go down in history as the state that sent this piece of work 💩to the US Senate.

FTFY

Edited by The Sisko
  • Thumb up 1

4 hours ago, Jumbo said:

The few pics I've ever taken with a phone don't include documenting my activities per se. And I'm in the last of the dinosaurs category, as Rick would verify. 

I just got my first smartphone last Xmas and then only cuz the last little slice of relatives I engage with bought it and put me on their plan and that was their foundation for insisting I take it. I use next to no features, and don't even know most that it has. So no pics of that stuff, my apologies. 👽

Fair enough. I know how you feel. I am an electrical engineer by education and these phones confuse the hell out of me half the time.  🙂  

Edited by goskins10
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

So will that mean the magic number of GOP house members Dems need to convince to help pass a bill is two?

That doesn't seem so bad...

The Speaker will be a Republican and will decide what's brought to the floor. The only major bipartisan bills will be must pass.

• Thumb up 1

Totally random, but for some reason the name never fully clicked and I didn't pay a ton of attention to the Nevada senate race. I actually went to school with Adam Laxalt. Middle and high school. Not necessarily an awful guy, but a bit of a douche and hung around with other douches.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, visionary said:

Should be entertaining-- one of the big promises from the crazies was that they'd impeach Biden on Day 1.  I know a lot of the moderate Republicans got driven out, but there's a very real chance they don't even have the votes to symbolically impeach.  There's a good chance there are two Republicans who don't want their name in the wrong column in US history books for perpetuity. 

Edited by balki1867
  • Thumb up 3

14 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Totally random, but for some reason the name never fully clicked and I didn't pay a ton of attention to the Nevada senate race. I actually went to school with Adam Laxalt. Middle and high school. Not necessarily an awful guy, but a bit of a douche and hung around with other douches.

So you went to school with Mike Pence too! Wow, some school system. 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

Fair enough. I know how you feel. I am an electrical engineer by edication and these phones confuse the hell out of me half the time.  🙂  

What's a tad ironic is my first career (from age 19 to 42, and born out of a passion/hobby/interest since I was 7) was in state of the art 2 channel hifi.

To this day I can wax knowledgeably on cutting edge technologies as well as classic methodology/approaches regarding the playback of music and most of the recording chain from analog to digital.

I am ok on computer stuff, but just ok, and on phones I still don't really know (haven't cared to do the work) how to even cut and paste proficiently an an example.  🤡

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

27 minutes ago, mistertim said:

It's confirmed mistertim went to one of DCs most elite private schools

11 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

It's confirmed mistertim went to one of DCs most elite private schools

Yeah I went there through my sophomore year of HS when they kicked me out. lol

I actually never knew his parents were so powerful. After watching that ad about him flunking out of college, I remember hearing from people that he had a major substance abuse problem after HS, so him flunking out probably makes sense given that.

24 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

I am ok on computer stuff, but just ok, and on phones I still don't really know (haven't cared to do the work) how to even cut and paste proficiently an an example.  🤡

No worries, let me walk u thru it.  First stop poking at your phone with those scissors...also put the paste away...you shouldnt eat so much of it.

• Haha 6
  • Thumb up 1

6 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Can they still nominate Trump to be Speaker Of The House?...Is that still theoretically on the table?

This is just one article but I found others. The answer is yes. The Speaker does not have to be a member of the House. 

https://www.thewrap.com/donald-trump-speaker-of-the-house-gop-considering/

Edited by goskins10
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, @DCGoldPants said:

I think so, yeah.

At this point in time, I can't think of a worse outcome...Nancy gets kicked out after her husband is attacked with a hammer by a nutcase spouting GOP talking points, and then the guy largely responsible for those talking points would take her job, and be 3rd in line for the presidency if--God forbid--something happened to both Biden and Harris. Meanwhile, the Jan 6 committee and its efforts are tossed out the window amidst an avalanche of Republican smears about the work they've done and those who took part in it...all while numerous other committees are proposed and even started, all aimed at Biden, Harris, and their supporters. There will be no moderate Republicans to help squelch any of it.

Edited by Califan007 The Constipated

33 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

What a ****ing bull**** artist. This reminds me of when he pretended to get all angry and emotional at the Kavanaugh hearing when it looked like things were looking quite bad for their guy.

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1