Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2022 (Dems in charge of Senate. Reps take the House. Herschel Walker headed back home to ignore his children )

Cooked Crack

Have you voted yet?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Have you voted yet?

• By mail
    • Early voting
    • Not yet
    • can't vote/not voting

7 minutes ago, @DCGoldPants said:

Lol. You and I know there are some things that will be different. Committee setup and such. Does the average Republican voter in Georgia know this? Does it motivate them enough to go vote on a Tuesday in December for a Trump hand picked guy? Knowing that win or lose, Biden will get his judges for two more years. 

Super curious who comes to Georgia to campaign with Walker. 

As negative as this has been for Republicans I bet most people would rather blame them than be associated with their loss at this point. But we will see. Them people looooove them some Herschel Walker! 

• Like 2

There may be some people who showed up originally to vote for Kemp, but didn't really care for/about Walker, but he got their vote because (R) while they were voting for Kemp.  Some of these people may stay home as they don't care for Walker as much.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, EmirOfShmo said:

Turn those machines back ON!!

Edit: Had to add: My favorite part is when the brother says "**** him!" when his brother collapses with a heart attack..

I watch this movie every New Year and I wait on that moment 😂

• Haha 1

later i plan to post a little on doing volunteer work for perez campaign

about 5 miles down the main drag from where i am lives a local business owner who's a yuge trumpster and their house, garage, and big fence are festooned with kent and trump banners---in trump's case, all the hits inc. the ones just slammin biden and dems in general

last night somone hung a huge "loser" banner across his fence and it hadn't been taken down yet 😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 11
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1