Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2022 (Dems in charge of Senate. Reps take the House. Herschel Walker headed back home to ignore his children )

Cooked Crack

Have you voted yet?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Have you voted yet?

• By mail
    • Early voting
    • Not yet
    • can't vote/not voting

5 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

@The Almighty Buzz

@tshile
Requested by a moderator?  I don't believe the request was made by a moderator. Please let me know which moderator directed us to take EC discussion out of a thread on the current national election (also I just popped in here about an hour ago).  In fact it was probably made by someone who equally wants to deny that the electoral college is not a fair, balanced, even-handed way to elect the President. So you all have been chilling in here only posting electoral college related posts, and every single post you make is on topic?  Sorry to ruin your comfortable "election night and only election night 2022 thread".   

I've since complied with the request, so we can actually have the discussion somewhere else; if you are willing to defend the position.

Try here:

7 minutes ago, tshile said:

no. Vega has a chance cause it’s mostly prince wolliam still to report and on a board there and a known name. But. It’s not looking good for Vega. But no it’s not over yet…

cao was the absolute bloothbath scenario and he lost 

Yeah, I didn’t think Cao had much of a chance at all.  What district are you in?  

3 minutes ago, TheDoyler23 said:

Wes Moore is going to get the big push at the Democratic convention summer 2024. He’s a rising star. 

I watched the debate, and found him to be uninspiring.  The only thing I found impressive about Moore is that he wasn’t Dan Cox.  That and his ads being my only exposure to him, I don’t get it - perhaps he’s just not great on the debate stage.

On CNN's list of House races that will determine control of the House, of the races that at least have percentages assigned to the candidates almost all of them have Dems leading. Doesn't really matter since that can flip depending on which counties still need to report, and we saw Fetterman's 60+ point lead evaporate into like 9%, but at least there's a little hope to hang onto.

And now Walker has taken the lead over Warnock...

EDIT: and now Warnock has retaken the lead lol...hoo boy...

Edited by Califan007 The Constipated

31 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

WTF is Virginia doing with VA-7 being this close. It is maddening. Where are the women voters angry about abortion rights??

The early polls said they just aren’t. 

early exit polls late today suggested they are but I’ve read several things warning about early exit polls and suggesting they’ll change and to wait until the votes are counted to be sure (actual votes, once known, are used to weight exit polling. So exit polling may change once votes are actually in)

4 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I watched the debate, and found him to be uninspiring.  The only thing I found impressive about Moore is that he wasn’t Dan Cox.  That and his ads being my only exposure to him, I don’t get it - perhaps he’s just not great on the debate stage.

Moore was the least progressive candidates on the Dem side. If Md was an open primary I believe MD would have a Republican governor again. Hogan was hated by deep Red western and Eastern MD over his handling of COVID. So they refused to vote for his hand picked replacement. Hogan was loved by Republicans in the I95 counties. And had like 60-70% approval rating with Dems across the state.