Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Kansas City Football Team vs Buffalo Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

Screen Shot 2021-01-24 at 10.06.26 PM.png

I love Mahomes and I want to love the Chiefs, but one dynasty ruling football for the majority of my life was enough. If Mahomes-Brady Bowl is the start of the Chiefs owning the Super Bowl every single season with no break in between, I'm going to get very bored very fast.

Also, Bills are being too conservative with Josh Allen. Like Romo was saying, get him out there on some bootlegs. But not just in the endzone, do it everywhere. There are times to be conservative with it, this is not one of them.

4 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

If the bills score a TD on this drive it’s definitely not over. But they REALLY need a TD if they want to keep the game competitive 

It's a mistake settling for FGs. KC's ahead, they're at home and you haven't been able to stop them. You just can't accept 3 points on 4th and 3.

46 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

I love Mahomes and I want to love the Chiefs, but one dynasty ruling football for the majority of my life was enough. If Mahomes-Brady Bowl is the start of the Chiefs owning the Super Bowl every single season with no break in between, I'm going to get very bored very fast.

Also, Bills are being too conservative with Josh Allen. Like Romo was saying, get him out there on some bootlegs. But not just in the endzone, do it everywhere. There are times to be conservative with it, this is not one of them.

Agree.  20 years was enough.  Imagine if we were in the AFC and constantly had to deal with this?  100% of our fans would hate the Pats and soon the chiefs.  Think about the hate our fans have for Seattle because of 3 playoff exits.  Our hate in this scenario would be absolutely vile. 

Archived