Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Kansas City Football Team vs Buffalo Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

Screen Shot 2021-01-24 at 10.06.26 PM.png

1 minute ago, SkinsGuy said:

I remember that one. 

Don't worry, though. Goodell will make sure he can keep the team no matter how awful or disgusting his regime is. He might punish the fans, though, by taking away draft picks so the team is worse. You're welcome. 

4 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

I remember that one. 

Don't worry, though. Goodell will make sure he can keep the team no matter how awful or disgusting his regime is. He might punish the fans, though, by taking away draft picks so the team is worse. You're welcome. 

The problem is, Goodell was hired by the owners. He's a puppet for them, usually.

The owners aren't going to want a precedent set where an owner like Snyder can be exiled, lest that power may get turned on them one day.

So, unless it's discovered that Dan is a secret member of the KKK, he's here to stay, unfortunately.

Just now, SkinsGuy said:

The problem is, Goodell is was hired by the owners. He's a puppet for them, usually.

The owners aren't going to want a precedent set where an owner like Snyder can be exiled, lest that power may get turned on them one day.

So, unless it's discovered that Dan is a secret member of the KKK, he's here to stay, unfortunately.

They don't want some simple little harmless thing like harassing women to be a reason you could lose your team.

And the NFL doesn't really care about mistreatment of women anyway.

2 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Who gets the ball first in the second half?

Not sure.

I missed the beginning of the game.

8 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

They don't want some simple little harmless thing like harassing women to be a reason you could lose your team.

And the NFL doesn't really care about mistreatment of women anyway.

I think Snyder would have to be discovered to be behaving almost Bill Cosby or Harvey Weinstien like for anything to happen.

Archived