Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Kansas City Football Team vs Buffalo Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

Screen Shot 2021-01-24 at 10.06.26 PM.png

Just now, Malapropismic Depository said:

What started all that ?

They said Allen was part of it. I guess it was all words ? I assume Allen said something, and the Chiefs player said something back, that prompted the Bills' Dawkins and Feliciano to attack him ?

Allen threw the ball at a guys head after he was tackled. 

What started all that ?

They said Allen was part of it. I guess it was all words ? I assume Allen said something, and the Chiefs player said something back, that prompted the Bills' Dawkins and Feliciano to attack him ?

Allen threw the football at the Chief's helmet when he was on the ground after he was tackled by the said defender for bring him down after the whistle was already blown. 

3 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

"Offsetting Penalties" is another one that the league has to take a long, hard look at this offseason, and revamp

I mean, I remember being baffled by it as a kid. Like a 5 yard offsides and a 15 yard dirty hit and they cancel each other out? It's never made sense to me.

3 minutes ago, TK said:

At this point I'm waiting for the Bills to start bringing tables out of the tunnel

:table2:

josh Allen: “Steeephon!!!.....get the tables!”

3 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

They need to eject somebody.  Maybe a few somebodies.  

bills acting like punks proving this moment is too much for them to handle. Take the loss like a professional. 

All fun and games when you are winning. they got some growing up to do. 

I mean, if all that tussle is just gonna lead to penalties cancelling each other out, AT LEAST eject a player, for good measure !

What Allen did was totally unsportsmanlike, what Feliciano and Dawkins did was completely dirty. They weren't punished for it at all because Okafor said something to the guy who chucked a football at his head.

I can't put into words how ludicrous that is.

Just now, RichmondRedskin88 said:

They said the same thing about the Upcoming LA Rams vs the Old school Patriots.  That was one of the least watched Super Bowls ever. Just because they think the head line sounds cool doesn’t mean it does for the NFL fans. 

I'll be watching it on stream while I play Xbox, I really don't care about the SB this year.

Archived