Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Kansas City Football Team vs Buffalo Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

Screen Shot 2021-01-24 at 10.06.26 PM.png

58 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

Romo saying Brady and Mahomes is the match up everyone wanted. Speak for yourself. 

I wanted Tampa in the SB solely to make history (first team to host the SB in their very own stadium), other than that i will be very happy if mahomes wins back to back SBs. He’s very likable. 

funny thing is, i predicted Tampa vs KC for the super bowl back at mid season. 

5 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I wanted Tampa in the SB solely to make history (first team to host the SB in their very own stadium), other than that i will be very happy if mahomes wins back to back SBs. He’s very likable. 

funny thing is, i predicted Tampa vs KC for the super bowl back at mid season. 

Personally I find it boring. All we hear about old dynasty player vs new dynasty player.  Add dumb Mikey Cyrus garbage to the mix and pretty sure I’ll just be playing some PlayStation that evening instead of watching.  Not like there’s gonna be real super bowl parties this year anyway.  That would make 2 out of the last 3 SBs I haven’t watched.  I couldn’t have cared less after the Saints got robbed and everyone had to watch the horrible Rams/ Pats game that got bad ratings.  Watching Brady vs essentially the new Brady is honestly borderline mind numbing. 

What am I going to do next week with no football?? In past seasons I’d watch the pro bowl (yes, I’m well aware it’s completely meaningless and a joke of a game, but it makes me happy so **** off if you have a problem :)) but it’s canceled this year. 

I’ll be in withdrawal mode part 1 next weekend, and then withdrawal mode Valentine’s Day weekend once the playoffs are officially over 😭 

10 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

Personally I find it boring. All we hear about old dynasty player vs new dynasty player.  Add dumb Mikey Cyrus garbage to the mix and pretty sure I’ll just be playing some PlayStation that evening instead of watching.  Not like there’s gonna be real super bowl parties this year anyway.  That would make 2 out of the last 3 SBs I haven’t watched.  I couldn’t have cared less after the Saints got robbed and everyone had to watch the horrible Rams/ Pats game that got bad ratings.  Watching Brady vs essentially the new Brady is honestly borderline mind numbing. 

Too bad there aren’t any parties this year because you are just a real ball of joy at them, we can all tell

7 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Too bad there aren’t any parties this year because you are just a real ball of joy at them, we can all tell

Sorry the rest of us don’t enjoy watching one team dominate a sport year after year after year like you do for decades.  Lakers fan I assume right? I’m just guessing that since you said you would love Mahomes to win like every super bowl going forward.  I’m just guessing you root for dynasties in other sports probably? I’m just trying to my MTGTM rooting for dynasties story straight.

27 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

The WWE Royal Rumble is this Sunday. :)

I use to be such a wrestling nut back in the day.  I went to live events and such.  Best events were Armageddon in Richmond and a random collaboration event between TNA and WWE that was off the books.  They had like 6 tag team cage match and such.  WWE got too PG then.  Imagine Thuganomics Cena, Rock, Stone Cold, etc in this era?  They watered down Cena so much.  He was a amazing heel back in the day and if people are being honest he verbally beat the Rock head to head when you look back now.  I’m not sure you’ll ever have a better improv star on the mic again. When they tried to make Roman the new face and both went off script Cena turned a promo into a buried alive match.

On 1/24/2021 at 11:26 PM, Cooleyfan1993 said:

What am I going to do next week with no football?? In past seasons I’d watch the pro bowl (yes, I’m well aware it’s completely meaningless and a joke of a game, but it makes me happy so **** off if you have a problem :)) but it’s canceled this year. 

I’ll be in withdrawal mode part 1 next weekend, and then withdrawal mode Valentine’s Day weekend once the playoffs are officially over 😭 

Watch a TV show. Watch some movies you haven't seen.. Find a hobby. Find new people to argue with on Twitter ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Archived