Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

15 minutes ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

After seeing so many gotcha moments for Trump and Snyder dissolve I have to point out that they were SEARCHING for nuclear documents, that's not the same as they found them.  

Holy **** somehow we all missed that 

DoJ doesn't have to convince everyone, especially all Trump supporters, that anyone is guilty of crime...just a judge and/or jury.

There will always be folks grasping at straws and refusing to accept truths they dont want to agree with, I don't care, do your job at minimum, DoJ, and rest will take care of itself.

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 1

I haven't seen any confirmation that they found nuclear docs..  but I am also not sure if they did find them they'd tell us. 
At this point I think they must have because the usual GOP noise is VERY quiet.

If he had them, I think it's no doubt they no longer are our secrets. He's had them for too long for them just to be hanging out in the safe.. there's no reason to unless waiting on the highest bidder.. which likely would have already been made.
If he sold them to the Saudis, I think it's only a matter of time before they are used.

~Bang

• Like 6

3 hours ago, hail2skins said:

"Most likely" DeSantis as opposed to who else? Would you even consider Trump in the GOP primary?

I don't think Trump can win a general election, so I can't see myself supporting him.     

I liked Nikki Haley at one point, but I'm over it.      I don't see anyone else I'd be excited about at this point.

10 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

I don't think Trump can win a general election, so I can't see myself supporting him.     

I liked Nikki Haley at one point, but I'm over it.      I don't see anyone else I'd be excited about at this point.

Trump, DeSantis, and Haley?

You obv have some incredibly high standards.

• Haha 4
  • Thumb up 2

14 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

Be honest with us.  If Trump wins the GOP nomination, and at this point I am not ready to dismiss this possibility given so much blind loyalty to the man, and he ran against President Biden which way do you go?  

16 minutes ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

Be honest with us.  If Trump wins the GOP nomination, and at this point I am not ready to dismiss this possibility given so much blind loyalty to the man, and he ran against President Biden which way do you go?  

in the famous words of Joe Biden....Come on, man!     I can't imagine ever voting for a Dem.    Especially the modern day Dem party.

Edited by FLSkinz83
  • Haha 2
  • Thumb down 2

13 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

in the famous words of Joe Biden....Come on, man!     I can't imagine ever voting for a Dem.    Especially the modern day Dem party.

Because you've bought into the insanity. 
Maybe the trick is to stop imagining, and start really paying attention to what the GOP is doing. You give these people their power, they can count on you literally "no matter what" (and that "what" keeps getting crazier and crazier)

Is that wise? You become very easily manipulated like that. 
Unfortunately, there are not many people left for you to vote for who have not. The few who can bring conservatism back to sanity won't stand a chance.

~Bang

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

19 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

I consider myself fairly moderate (leaning slightly left, maybe) and I’ve voted for candidates from both Parties in my lifetime. This comment is from you is so incredibly absurd I just have to laugh.

The modern day Democratic Party is who you have a problem with? Not the party that is doing it’s absolute best to completely destroy Democracy in this country? The Party who is basically kicking anyone out for daring to criticize or make sure there is accountability for Dear Leader?

Hilarious and sad.

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 1

15 minutes ago, Bang said:

Because you've bought into the insanity. 
Maybe the trick is to stop imagining, and start really paying attention to what the GOP is doing. You give these people their power, they can count on you literally "no matter what" (and that "what" keeps getting crazier and crazier)

Is that wise? You become very easily manipulated like that. 
Unfortunately, there are not many people left for you to vote for who have not. The few who can bring conservatism back to sanity won't stand a chance.

~Bang

I feel exactly the way you do...about the Dems.

Just now, FLSkinz83 said:

I feel exactly the way you do...about the Dems.

Wow..... Just WOW.

Look if you are a lifelong Republican and subscribe to their policies, and have issues with the Dems and their position on border control etc well I can certainly understand your position. It's totally reasonable.

But if you looked out the window today at your party, members who criticized Dear Lord were forced to hastily change their public position and so much more that is wrong with the GOP today, you should feel ashamed.  

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

But guys, they aren’t brainwashed by big media.  They are “free thinkers” that choose to solely absorb right wing media, memes and Internet personalities.  🤣

What I find ironic, is how the right loathes Zuckerberg and all the other social media heads, but if not for their platforms the GOP would be damn near extinct.  The right has used these platforms strategically better than the Dems could ever think about.  They have converted so many folks that voted Democrat or not at all to vote Red with their 24/7 propaganda on social media outlets.  I can’t tell you how many people I personally know- family, friends, acquaintances- that never gave an iota of a crap about politics, started transforming into hardcore ‘conservatives’ from the moment they started a profile on Facebook.

Edited by BatteredFanSyndrome
  • Like 6