Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

3 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

The villain in that movie is literally just a giant evil vagina.

<<sauron's ... uhm... orifice >>>>

you put it on too high of a pedestal:  it is every incel's interpretation of EVERY vagina.     (glorious to behold from afar, but with full realization that you will be vaporized if you ever come into contact....)  

• Haha 3

20 hours ago, airborneskins said:

I am pretty sure that you were being sarcastic, but who is to say that it will be a "MAGA chud"?  There are all types of whackos in this country.  And how would opening fire on anybody that tries to break into the capital (en masse) play in the news cycle?  "Today on Capital Hill, the Capital police opened fire killing 50 unarmed trespassers that were chanting some awful stuff and breaking things".  That sounds an aweful lot like something that North Korea or China would do.

I work in emergency preparedness and this is a common joke made by LE and others at planning sessions for events and incidents. "Just shoot one and the rest will scatter. Security problem solved". While they didn't scatter, a single shot seemed to do a pretty good job of preventing anyone else trying to follow her. j/s

As for the public reaction, of course the MAGAs would be all outraged, but most normal people would see it for what it was, protecting the lives of the elected representatives of this country. OTOH, I'm a bit biased as I've said before that were I in charge of things at incidents like this, I'd have mowed them down like grass.

7 hours ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

He is still highly respected by MagaKlan and has an estimated net worth of $40M.  His downfall has not even started to occur.

Though I understand someone in your position floating the idea that Rudy has suffered tremendous consequences for attempting to overthrow our democracy at the behest of his oligarch handlers…it simply hasn’t happened.  The GOP loves him too much to allow it, thus far.

After his exhortation to have "trial by combat" Rudy should have been in jail a long time ago for inciting a riot, among other things. The only reason he's not is that Garland and/or Biden have no cojones.

3 hours ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

This is encouraging. I'd suggest if anyone knows someone like this, instead of ridicule, a heart to heart about reality might be in order. I can't lie though, the former sure would feel better but the latter is needed more. After all, even if Tя☭mp doesn't run next time around, DeathSantis is waiting in the wings.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, The Sisko said:

I work in emergency preparedness and this is a common joke made by LE and others at planning sessions for events and incidents. "Just shoot one and the rest will scatter. Security problem solved". While they didn't scatter, a single shot seemed to do a pretty good job of preventing anyone else trying to follow her. j/s

As for the public reaction, of course the MAGAs would be all outraged, but most normal people would see it for what it was, protecting the lives of the elected representatives of this country. OTOH, I'm a bit biased as I've said before that were I in charge of things at incidents like this, I'd have mowed them down like grass.

I confess. I have fantasies.

Situations like the Capitol mob, or a mob outside a US Embassy? I confess, my fantasy involves people placing sandbags, and small plastic boxes labeled "Front. Towards enemy."  

Although I also admit, sometimes my fantasies involve AC-130s, too.  

4 hours ago, Larry said:

I confess. I have fantasies.

Situations like the Capitol mob, or a mob outside a US Embassy? I confess, my fantasy involves people placing sandbags, and small plastic boxes labeled "Front. Towards enemy."  

Although I also admit, sometimes my fantasies involve AC-130s, too.  

Mr. Claymore is a friend indeed in certain circumstances. 

26 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

We're going to hear more about these tours reconnaissance missions.

Here you go.  Video:

Why the hell would a "tourist" take a photo of a stairway? A security checkpoint?  Loudermilk has much to answer for.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

37 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Here you go.  Video:

Why the hell would a "tourist" take a photo of a stairway? A security checkpoint?  Loudermilk has much to answer for.

I would imagine you are going to need to prove he knew what they were there for.

Satan's attorney, Your Honor. 

Giving a tour, to people in your Party, who are in town for a pro-Party political protest, actually is "legitimate political discourse". 

Even if they're scummy trailer trash constituents. 

And neither is realizing, the day after a riot, that your actions might be A Bad Look. 

Now, if the tour included "now, this stairway leads to Nancy Pelosi's office", or such, ....