Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

7 minutes ago, 86 Snyder said:

Just got home and after watching a few minutes, just seems like a summary piece for the average American who hasn’t been following it closely.

Anything new and bold that we didn’t already know?

That multiple GOP Senators asked for Presidential pardons for their part in what happened. They KNEW what they had done was criminal.

Edit it was Congressman not Senators.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Tonight is just an appetizer.  It won’t move the needle at all.

We need the main meal. Proof that congressman so and so helped plot thus. The names of which congressmen asked for pardons. Also, which senators and local/state pols were involved and their names.

That will raise the temperature.

1 minute ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Tonight is just an appetizer.  It won’t move the needle at all.

We need the main meal. Proof that congressman so and so helped plot thus. The names of which congressmen asked for pardons. Also, which senators and local/state pols were involved and their names.

That will raise the temperature.

IT'S OPENING ARGUMENTS.   

4 minutes ago, Burgold said:

Getting angry all over again.

I watched with a former friend. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, 86 Snyder said:

Just got home and after watching a few minutes, just seems like a summary piece for the average American who hasn’t been following it closely.

Anything new and bold that we didn’t already know?

Bunch of folks on video saying to the committee that they knew it was bull**** who haven’t said it in media yet

Edited by Llevron
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Hooper said:

Trump is definitely getting indicted.

I hope so - but I doubt it. I think the Dems and DOJ will bottle an indictment of the last POTUS and the precedent and excuse that might set (in their minds) for future similar actions (without justification) by future administrations in retaliation.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, MartinC said:

I hope so - but I doubt it. I think the Dems and DOJ will bottle an indictment of the last POTUS and the precedent and excuse that might set (in their minds) for future similar actions (without justification) by future administrations in retaliation.

The stupid part about that is you know the future administration(s) won’t give a damn about precedent and will do the same thing anyway. The usual suspects on my social media feeds are salivating about the thought of going after Democrats after the midterms.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, MartinC said:

I don’t know if you are watching MSNBC and their coverage of it, and Chris Hayes is laying it out well right now. 

Trumps biggest defense for all of his madness and lawlessness has been his corrupt intent. It’s always been yes what he did was wrong, but you can’t prove he meant to do it because we all know he’s such a sociopath that he could actually believe he was doing the right thing. AND YOU CANT PROVE OTHERWISE CAUSE WE ALL KNOW HES THAT GUY.

But multiple testimonies today of people he would trust, Barr, his campaign numbers dude, his own daughter are saying they knew and he knew it was all bull**** and he kept going anyway. So he can’t use that excuse anymore. Now we know, he specifically knew, and he did it anyway. 

Add the Georgia phone call and I don’t see how there is a case he didn’t do it corruptly. They have to put him away. The precedence for Presidents going for just is going to have to be don’t commit a crime. Sorry. Dems and the DOJ are going to have to live with that for democracy’s sake. 

• Like 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, Hooper said:

Worrying about what the GOP will do when they get power is hilarious. They're gonna do it no matter what. 

I get people worrying. But you are right they won’t stop because it hasn’t been done before. Look at the Supreme Court and how they got those seats. Doesn’t matter. 

12 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

The stupid part about that is you know the future administration(s) won’t give a damn about precedent and will do the same thing anyway. The usual suspects on my social media feeds are salivating about the thought of going after Democrats after the midterms.

100%