Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

8 hours ago, Wildbunny said:

Diversion from what then?

DC has way too many National Guard stationed here and barricades set up. They won't be able to get anywhere near the inauguration. They'll instead focus on storming soft targets or other Capitol buildings (especially Michigan...I can see MD being a target too since they hate 'RINO's like Gov Hogan....and Virginia since they think Northam will take their guns). This is just my guess.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

DC has way too many National Guard stationed here and barricades set up. They won't be able to get anywhere near the inauguration. They'll instead focus on storming soft targets or other Capitol buildings (especially Michigan...I can see MD being a target too since they hate 'RINO's like Gov Hogan....and Virginia since they think Northam will take their guns). This is just my guess.

Wouldn't shock me if they tried to massacre many of the prominent black churches around here either. No telling whats rattling around in their stupid heads.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skinsfan999 said:

Hero.  Individuals like him deserve the Medal of Freedom when Biden becomes president, IMO.

A hell of lot more than Rush Limbaugh, Tobey Keith, or Bill Belichick.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Wouldn't shock me if they tried to massacre many of the prominent black churches around here either. No telling whats rattling around in their stupid heads.

I also wouldn't be surprised if they went after media. MSNBC, CNN, NYTs, Wash Post, etc.

After all, they are the enemy of the people and probably not going to be defended in anything other than their normal fashion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

Why do the national guard sleeping in the Capitol have to sleep in the hard floor?

6 hours ago, KAOSkins said:

I read somewhere that they don't.  That was just between shifts so to speak.  Their general said they had proper accomodations after the public started offering to put them up.

And now they have food:

DC pizza shop delivers hundreds of pies to National Guard stationed at the Capitol

It's hard to go wrong with pizza, which is what a few members of Congress opted for as a way to show their appreciation for the National Guard stationed at the Capitol ahead of President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration next week.

We the Pizza originally got a call from Representatives Michael Waltz and Vicky Hartzler on Tuesday asking for them to deliver 150 pies to the troops at the Capitol Visitor Center.

“We wanted to help, so we matched (the order),” Micheline Mendelsohn, the deputy CEO for the company that owns We the Pizza, said. “Then we realized we weren’t even sending nearly enough so we just started donating to troops.”

Mendelsohn said they doubled that order and have been doing so ever since. So far, they’ve served about 700 pies to the troops at the Capitol and are preparing to send another 300 on Friday. They’re planning on sending about 300 a day until next week.

We the Pizza even set up a way for people to donate pies online to the National Guard, at the price of $12 a pie. They plan to match each order, Mendelsohn said.

Click on the link for the full article

Edited by China
  • Like 6

Salt Lake Valley man charged federally for alleged role in U.S. Capitol riot

A Sandy man who participated in a pro-Trump rally at the U.S. Capitol that turned into a violent attack has been charged for his alleged involvement that day.

John Earle Sullivan, 25, was charged federally on Wednesday with being on restricted property, civil disorder and “violent entry or disorderly conduct,” according to a complaint filed in U.S. District Court in the District of Columbia.

An arrest warrant was also issued for Sullivan, who was picked up by authorities in Tooele County on Thursday and booked into the Tooele County Jail.

Sullivan, who is the founder of Insurgence USA, a social justice group that calls itself anti-fascist and protests police brutality, attended a rally in Washington, D.C., on Jan. 6 held by supporters of President Donald Trump outside the U.S. Capitol. The group “expressly stated that their purpose was to stop or disrupt” the certification of the Electoral College vote of the 2020 presidential election, according to charging documents.

Click on the link for the full article

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

I have a description of realtor Jenna Ryan's pending relo.

"Quaint studio unit in a gated facility.  1 BR 1/2 bath combo.  Full bath down the hall. Solid concrete and iron construction throughout. Utilities included. Also meals."

Edited by Dan T.
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6