Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Vaccine Thread

Cooked Crack

1 minute ago, Califan007 said:

Is that an actual issue?

Not currently as far as I can tell. Some movement in the House but no reported cases of any dishonorable charges for not following covid guidelines or getting immunized.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2021/09/02/lawmakers-try-ban-dishonorable-discharges-troops-who-refuse-mandatory-covid-19-vaccines.html

• Like 1

On 9/20/2021 at 6:01 PM, No Excuses said:

I promise you this is the single greatest thing you will read this evening. 

You do deliver. Oh my do you deliver.  I know you’re busy these days. But stop by more often. 

But this is golden

“Could it be…? Could it possibly be that the left has manipulated huge swathes of Trump voters into believing they are owning the left by not taking the life-saving Trump Vaccine?”

Yeah man. You’re right. It’s our fault you’re idiots. We knew that if we pleaded with you over the data, the science, and the importance that we’d be able to trick you into not taking the vaccine. Which is hilarious. Because as hard as they’re trying to now sound smart about the vaccine, the most important part goes right over their heads. ITS GOOD FOR US IF YOU GET VACCINATED YOU STUPID ****S

Ps - I think that may be the first article I’ve actually read on that site. 

And if the left is all vaccinated and we’re not, who’s winning?”

NO

WE’RE ALL LOSING

YOU DUMB, MORONIC PEOPLE

WE’RE ALL ****ED FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS BECAUSE OF YOU

• Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

No

youre right. 

I’ve just absolutely loved the last 18 months. It’s been the great. Wearing a mask everywhere. Being instantly terrified if I cough. Or someone else coughs. Or someone I was around 5 days ago let’s me know they coughed. My kid couldn’t go to school. That’s just made me get warm butterflies in my stomach, my son not being able to go to school. I’ve loved working overtime constantly. Still. I love my wife working 70 hours a week to run try to keep you people alive. Our family hasn’t suffered problems due to prolonged immense stress, we’re all handling just ****ing peachy. 

yeah man you discovered my devious plan. 

thought I was smarter than you, but you always get me don’t you. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

Without a paywall

https://arstechnica.com/science/2021/09/floridas-new-surgeon-general-skeptical-of-vaccines-opposes-masks/

"The state should be promoting good health, and vaccination isn't the only path to that," Ladapo said. "It's been treated almost like a religion, and that's just senseless. There's a lot of good pathways to health, and vaccination is not the only one. So, we support measures for good health—that's vaccination, losing weight, it's exercising more, it's eating more fruits and vegetables, everything. We support it all."

Edited by Cooked Crack

6 hours ago, Califan007 said:

Is that an actual issue?

6 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Not currently as far as I can tell. Some movement in the House but no reported cases of any dishonorable charges for not following covid guidelines or getting immunized.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2021/09/02/lawmakers-try-ban-dishonorable-discharges-troops-who-refuse-mandatory-covid-19-vaccines.html

I feel comfortable sharing this because it is out there as public info if you know where to look.  There is no determination yet on what will be done with those that refuse the vaccine.  Individual commands are prohibited from taking any kind of adverse or disciplinary actions against those who refuse.  Right now, we just report it up line.  There will be a board set up that make that determination.  Right now, they are assessing those that are requesting a medical or religious exemption.  Further than that, I can’t say.  But if you look at history, those that decline to do something like this usually end up with an ADSEP, or Administrative Separation, which still entitles the member to everything an Honorable discharge would.  Here is a link to the latest Navy policy information.  If there are any questions, I’ll do my best to answer.

https://www.mynavyhr.navy.mil/Portals/55/Messages/NAVADMIN/NAV2021/NAV21190.txt?ver=mG6Zday9ICjIOVsV4HyZEw%3D%3D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

4 minutes ago, tshile said:

I don’t like that it’s an out. 

I’m also unsure of how you can do it any other way. Except reassign them to all be together doing menial stuff somewhere that has to be done…

Well it isn’t guaranteed yet that it is just an out.  Theoretically, they could all get a BCD.  I’d bet my life savings that won’t happen but it is technically possible.  I don’t like the aspect of them being able to just walk.  If it were me, I’d deny them any vet benefits.  But, as of this moment at least, no one in a position of authority has asked my opinion.

45 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

I still remember the pain in my arm when they nailed me with like 15 vaccines at once. No one gave me a choice. 

And so I went on down the line, getting injected, inspected, detected, infected, neglected, and selected. 

• Haha 3

56 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

I still remember the pain in my arm when they nailed me with like 15 vaccines at once. No one gave me a choice. 

If you hate your country too much to get a safe and effective vaccine, you don't belong in the military. 

No ****...we didn't have to do much the next day, nobody could move.  :ols:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Larry said:

And so I went on down the line, getting injected, inspected, detected, infected, neglected, and selected. 

That's what you get for saying you "want to kill kill kill" after throwing your garbage on another pile by the side of the road  because one pile of trash on the side of the road is better than two.