Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The thing about Miles Morales is it that it usually rewards you hiding around and being stealthy. Has Arkham Batman vibes of hiding in the gargoyles. There are times where I just go **** Roxxon and charge into a right and rightfully get owned just because there are too many snipers. Pick the enemies off one by one.

Finally playing the original Alan Wake. Only about a hour in and I really enjoy it. The story is fun so far and I wanted to get up to date with what’s going on in that world prior to the 2nd one releasing in a couple of days. Plus they may tie the Control universe in with it and I loved Control. 

Edited by Fan since a Fetus

4 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Sony pulling a Microsoft and making things unnecessarily complicated. 

So dumb...so so dumb.

This isn't really an issue because the disc drive is for the digital version of the PS5 if you want to upgrade to have a drive.

If you buying a digital version of the PS5 and don't have an internet connection... well you are pretty ****ing stupid.

1 hour ago, PokerPacker said:

Anybody been playing Super Mario Tripping Balls Wonder?
th?id=OIP.FznamE45reg8uAPWbgYfxwHaD4%26p

Yep.

It's good.

5 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Sony pulling a Microsoft and making things unnecessarily complicated. 

So dumb...so so dumb.

This is purely a Sony **** up, they're selling a "slim" model that costs more than the original PS5 model. Pretty ass backwards if you ask me, I'm not going to say what the community outside of Sony is saying, no need to bring the console war here 

1 hour ago, Simmsy said:

This is purely a Sony **** up, they're selling a "slim" model that costs more than the original PS5 model. Pretty ass backwards if you ask me, I'm not going to say what the community outside of Sony is saying, no need to bring the console war here 

The slim disc version is the same price as the non-slim disc version PS5.  It's only the digital one that has a price increase.

And they are probably doing that so they can sell off the current inventory of non-slim digital ones at $400.  Otherwise, those wouldn't sell at all.  I won't be surprised if the digital slim drops to $400 after the old inventory is no longer available.

23 minutes ago, purbeast said:

The slim disc version is the same price as the non-slim disc version PS5.  It's only the digital one that has a price increase.

And they are probably doing that so they can sell off the current inventory of non-slim digital ones at $400.  Otherwise, those wouldn't sell at all.  I won't be surprised if the digital slim drops to $400 after the old inventory is no longer available.

They're also selling an $80 disc add on and a little plastic stand for $30. If their plan is what you're saying, they went about it terribly. Combine this with the PlayStation plus (is that the right one) and I've been seeing a lot of griping going on the Sony side. I can at least say that when Microsoft does try to pull some **** like that, they will get called out and back off a surprisingly amount of the time. 

Whatever, just give me BG3. Microsoft definitely ****ed that one up.

3 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

They're also selling an $80 disc add on and a little plastic stand for $30. If their plan is what you're saying, they went about it terribly. Combine this with the PlayStation plus (is that the right one) and I've been seeing a lot of griping going on the Sony side. I can at least say that when Microsoft does try to pull some **** like that, they will get called out and back off a surprisingly amount of the time. 

Microsoft confining users to proprietary only storage to run current gen games off of is still the worst, I'd think. At least Sony didn't do that...yet. 

• Thumb up 1

10 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Well yeah, if you want a disc drive, get the disc model.  As much as I hate digital only consoles, I don't see the problem with the option to add a disc drive at an additional cost.

I do agree about taking the $30 stand out though.  That is dirty.  But again, I'm guessing that will be included down the line once the current inventory is gone.  I haven't heard any rumors or anything just pure speculation on my part.

My only gripe with MS is that they got no games and I wish I didn't buy an XSX at launch lol.

5 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Microsoft confining users to proprietary only storage to run current gen games off of is still the worst, I'd think. At least Sony didn't do that...yet. 

My external HD for my Xbox one doesn't work for my XSX, gotta buy a new one because...reasons I guess. Everyone has to nickel and dime us to death.

I think Nintendo is the worst perpetrator of milking the customer. I used to love Nintendo, but they've really fallen off in quality over the past decade. They used to be highly protective of their properties as quality control, now they safe guard them so they can squeeze every last dime out of you. However, they still have some truly amazing games that I wish I could play.

I don't know where I'm going with this, this bong hit creeped up on me.

• Thumb up 1

4 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

My external HD for my Xbox one doesn't work for my XSX, gotta buy a new one because...reasons I guess. Everyone has to nickel and dime us to death.

I think Nintendo is the worst perpetrator of milking the customer. I used to love Nintendo, but they've really fallen off in quality over the past decade. They used to be highly protective of their properties as quality control, now they safe guard them so they can squeeze every last dime out of you. However, they still have some truly amazing games that I wish I could play.

I don't know where I'm going with this, this bong hit creeped up on me.

My external drive I used on my xbox one works on my xbox series s.  Just like PS5 though, cant run current gen games from them.  At least xbox has storage expansion with the SD cards.  PS5 makes you upgrade the internal drive, which sucks.

6 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

My external drive I used on my xbox one works on my xbox series s.  Just like PS5 though, cant run current gen games from them.  At least xbox has storage expansion with the SD cards.  PS5 makes you upgrade the internal drive, which sucks.

Literally takes less than a minute and costs about 1/3 of what Microsoft charges for their proprietary expansion cards. 

6 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Literally takes less than a minute and costs about 1/3 of what Microsoft charges for their proprietary expansion cards. 

The fact that both don't support current gen play from external hard drives ****ing sucks.  Yeah, it's cheaper, but I hardly play my PS5 anymore, so no point in upgrading it now.  

On 10/22/2023 at 5:44 PM, PleaseBlitz said:

Spiderman 2 is WOKE!

Spidey out here helping gay people and solving global warming. Incel gamers gonna be furious!  😂 

spiderman miles morales already had vibes of that. I guess it's good to see

got too many games to play

downloaded fallout 4, been in backlog a while
downloaded EA WRC which is basically rally car and shorter version of F1
downloaded Spider Man 2 and played that yesterday
downloaded MLB The Show 23 which is on sale for 30 dollars
purchased Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy on PC today which is on sale for 15 dollars