Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Biden/Harris Administration's Cabinet: Who Do You Want in Which Role and Why?

Jumbo

i watched the entire briefing live...it was so 'normal adult sane professional behavior' and almost set an ideal standard in form and quality content and competence for what they should all be like  (of course, jen psaki and the others are very good at this)

...good watch...the reporters were trying to get back on the two-wheel bike and doing pretty good, and jen still did a little classic position-dodging, although acceptably so...wow...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Jumbo said:

i watched the entire briefing live...it was so 'normal adult sane professional behavior' and almost set an ideal standard in form and quality content and competence for what they should all be like  (of course, jen psaki and the others are very good at this)

...good watch...the reporters were trying to get back on the two-wheel bike and doing pretty good, and jen still did a little classic position-dodging, although acceptably so...wow...

I’m finally catching up (long day, missed everything related to the transition of power)

after reading a few things and watching a couple clips... after four years i found it amazing how much this is making me realize how far away from normal things became. You watch it transition into the **** show it was, and then all the sudden one day normalcy again. For me it’s just jarring how far we slipped away. 

instead of 3 different scandals breaking this week and 5 ones from last week being recapped, it’s just... normal. Professional, intelligent, responsible people trying to run a country again. 

Edited by tshile
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, spjunkies said:

WFT this guy has to go!

1. I don't think Ron Rivera has any say in who fills the position of FBI director.😉

2. It's traditional to carry FBI directors between administrations because the job isn't SUPPOSED to be political.

3. I haven't heard anything bad about him that would justify violating #2, especially since we need a return to norms, and I'm going to take Trump's considering firing him as an endorsement in the absence of such information.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, techboy said:

1. I don't think Ron Rivera has any say in who fills the position of FBI director.😉

2. It's traditional to carry FBI directors between administrations because the job isn't SUPPOSED to be political.

3. I haven't heard anything bad about him that would justify violating #2, especially since we need a return to norms, and I'm going to take Trump's considering firing him as an endorsement in the absence of such information.

It will also give more credibility to any investigations into Trump because it is one of his own appointees leading it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Can I just note how ****ing stupid the “Diet Coke” button, on the gotdamn Resolute Desk, is? There are like 25 different reasons it is so dumb and pointless. Diet Coke should just go sit in a ****ing corner for one year and think about what it did. 

3 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Mainline Democrats, rejoice. 

• Haha 2