Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

6 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Prediction: after our loss to Dallas, he’ll say “well, we have 13 games left” 🙄

yeah, and the sky is blue. Doesn’t change your 1-3 record!!!! Idiot!!!

"we're a young football team"

"Guys have to play better"

"We're growing and developing"

• Haha 3

I guarantee you at least 40% of the players have tuned  Ron and his one act tap dancing show out and I suspect an even higher percentage of the defensive players have put Mr Del Rio on permanent mute.

We're just a few more ugly losses away from players leaking stories to the media about how out of touch, two faced, conniving and unprepared the coaches are.

That's when the real fun starts and we can look forward to open mutiny, fist fights on the bench during games (oh that already happened) and all manner of mayhem.

Oh yes this will surely be another in a long line of exhilarating seasons.

Take Command!

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thumb down 1
  • Thumb up 1

Mark these words carefully ladies, gentlemen and non-binaries, so that you may later gain wisdom from their prescience:

If, as I firmly believe, we lose in a most humiliating fashion to the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday our next game at home against  the Titans will be the Alamo for any remaining hope for the Rivera regime.

Expect Ron to "take Command" and play the role of Daniel Boone with Del Rio as Jim Bowie by his side.

We all know how well that ended for them.

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Sad 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

59 minutes ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

Mark these words carefully ladies, gentlemen and non-binaries, so that you may later gain wisdom from their prescience:

If, as I firmly believe, we lose in a most humiliating fashion to the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday our next game at home against  the Titans will be the Alamo for any remaining hope for the Rivera regime.

Expect Ron to "take Command" and play the role of Daniel Boone with Del Rio as Jim Bowie by his side.

We all know how well that ended for them.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh they won and after everyone had ice cream? 🤔

• Haha 1

New owner and Ken Dorsey as head coach.

He's getting hell for getting mad at the end of the game. Screw that -- I loved the passion/competitive spirit. 

What do we get from Captain Ron? More of the same excuses and goalpost moving. If we're not down by 20 at halftime nowadays, it's a good game for us. I've seen enough. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

5 hours ago, Hooper said:

New owner and Ken Dorsey as head coach.

He's getting hell for getting mad at the end of the game. Screw that -- I loved the passion/competitive spirit. 

There is passion/competitiveness/anger and then there is Bobby Knight. Coaches gotta stay in control and not stray too close to Knight territory