Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

17 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Snyder is just going to laugh at this and then go to France.  

I think this shows they aren’t going to subpoena him. 

I’m pretty sure he’s already in France. On his yacht. Not gonna lie if Dan did the yacht thing on purpose it’s kinda a masterful troll job because not only is he not showing up he’s not showing up while having a good time on his $100m yacht 

Snyder is so cool, hiding out in another country on his Yacht, never showing his face or speaking for the team he owns, laughing at all those low-salaried losers in Congress while he does an unbelievably amazing job of finding new ways to destroy the franchise each year. Dude is a BALLER.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, Hooper said:

Snyder is so cool, hiding out in another country on his Yacht, never showing his face or speaking for the team he owns, laughing at all those low-salaried losers in Congress while he does an unbelievably amazing job of finding new ways to destroy the franchise each year. Dude is a BALLER.

Nah I just think it’s hilarious both him and the oversight committee are basically in a giant you know what swinging contest at this point to see who has the laugh 

5 minutes ago, Mrshadow008 said:

Nah I just think it’s hilarious both him and the oversight committee are basically in a giant you know what swinging contest at this point to see who has the laugh 

Hear ya. With Snyder, one can only laugh or cry. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Hooper said:

Hear ya. With Snyder, one can only laugh or cry. 

That’s exactly it at this point. Just thought it was kinda hilarious because I’m sure he knew they were gonna be pissed he wasn’t going to show and feel like he specifically decided to be on his $100m yacht knowing that was going to piss them off even more. Just like we already knew Goodell was going to testify but the info about Goodell testifying remotely didn’t come out until AFTER the statement from Dans lawyer saying he’d be out of the country. Can’t tell me that wasn’t done on purpose 

You know it's getting serious when an oversight committee gets on its hands and knees to implore a slimeball to come back from his European yachting trip.

Unless they plan on talking team legal reps to death, the committee is a waste of time.

12 hours ago, Mrshadow008 said:

Not really sure how much Dan is bringing to the swinging contest...pretty sure he's working with one of those mushroom-is-shorter-than-the-grass style micro-penis's. 

• Haha 4

14 hours ago, NickyJ said:

You know it's getting serious when an oversight committee gets on its hands and knees to implore a slimeball to come back from his European yachting trip.

Unless they plan on talking team legal reps to death, the committee is a waste of time.

The main job of congressional committees is to consider, amend and forward legislation, not to act as law enforcement. They can hold hearings on anything they want and call public attention to things, but the only possible "work product" is referring the matter to the DOJ or causing enough public outcry that DOJ gets involved. Neither is likely here.

Looks like we're stuck with Snyder, which means I'm still teamless for the time being.

6 hours ago, formerly4skins said:

Not really sure how much Dan is bringing to the swinging contest...pretty sure he's working with one of those mushroom-is-shorter-than-the-grass style micro-penis's. 

Please don’t make fun of his Little Commander, our board should be way way above this. 

I’m sure one of his supporters will be on here any moment to describe how big Little Commander is. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, profusion said:

The main job of congressional committees is to consider, amend and forward legislation, not to act as law enforcement. They can hold hearings on anything they want and call public attention to things, but the only possible "work product" is referring the matter to the DOJ or causing enough public outcry that DOJ gets involved. Neither is likely here.

I've been saying this since the initial congressional involvement.  They are not a judicial branch, they can't DO anything except craft legislation.  

If they were serious about legislation, they would be calling a whole lot of a broader audience, commissioners from different leagues, representatives from different teams, etc. and they would investigate a whole variety of things financial and workplace conduct related, and recommend sweeping legislation.

They haven't done that.  What they want is to give Rodger and Dan a public scolding.  I wouldn't mid Dan receiving a public scolding.  But he has absolutely no reason to comply and willingly take his scolding.  

I still think in some way, this all comes back to Lisa Banks.  I think she's trying to puppeteer this whole thing in order to further evidence for a 10's of millions of dollars civil trial.  I think she knows what she has won't hold up in court, so she's trying to get more.  

Sadly, I don't think it's going to work. If that was the case, I think it's dubious strategy at best.  

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Stop ****ing around and subpoena his ass.  

I second this.

I suppose it should've become crystal clear at this point that regardless of how accommodating the committee wants to be, that cowardly snake will refuse to appear before them.

Hell, the ****ing idiot won't even do an interview for his own damned team.  They really think this assclown is going to meet with cause they asked nicely? 🤣🤣🤣

I'm right there with you, Spiff. Force this useless sack of **** to the dinner table for a big, heaping bowl of crow.

HTTR!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, skinsfan4128 said:

I second this.

I suppose it should've become crystal clear at this point that regardless of how accommodating the committee wants to be, that cowardly snake will refuse to appear before them.

Hell, the ****ing idiot won't even do an interview for his own damned team.  They really think this assclown is going to meet with cause they asked nicely? 🤣🤣🤣

I'm right there with you, Spiff. Force this useless sack of **** to the dinner table for a big, heaping bowl of crow.

HTTR!

Seriously!  They tried to be cordial once, twice?  They were polite about it.  And I agree with them, if he keeps denying "invites" that means he has something to hide.  At the very least he's afraid that he'll open his mouth and say something stupid.  

Just stop ****ing around, subpoena his ass, make him testify.  

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I don’t necessarily disagree with you, but what would you like to come out of his testimony?

My highest hopes would be something so awful that the NFL forced him to sell the team.  Again, I said that is my highest hope, I don't expect that to happen.

More realistically, I just want to see him sit and squirm.  I want to see him make an ass out of himself.  Basically, just give us more reasons to loathe him.  And really, I just want him to testify because I know it's something that he doesn't wanna ****ing do.  The fact that he appears to think that he's above everything whereas a couple of schmucks like you and I would get the hint and be there 15 minutes early in our nicest suits is detestable.  

**** him.  

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

I think its all BS excuses, the answer from Dan will always be no.  It's the perfect storm for him in play.  You got that combination of his social phobia, he doesn't want to answer for his crap -- he never does -- and his attorney knows they are going for Dan's jugular.  I think Dan would do better without these fabricated excuses as to why he won't do it. 

But if I took them at their word here, Dan really needs his attorney to hold his hand right by his side versus being on a zoom with him? 

I've done my share of zoom meetings, it would be easy IMO to have his attorney help him on that same Zoom call.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/34121330/washington-commanders-owner-daniel-snyder-again-rebuffs-house-oversight-committee-invitation-testify-workplace-culture-investigation-franchise

On Monday, Seymour wrote the committee that, "Mr. Snyder's business conflict was scheduled long before then and cannot be rescheduled. Moreover, your letter's suggestion that Mr. Snyder may testify remotely does not address my concern that a virtual appearance would not sufficiently protect Mr. Snyder's interest in having his counsel physically present with him."

Edited by Skinsinparadise

He'll never testify. 

It really is amazing how his reputation keeps sinking even lower and lower. Like, there is no floor. He is really really good at being terrible. I would love if the league stepped in at some point and pushed him out for incompetence basically, but that seems like wishful thinking. 

• Like 2