Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

48 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

This is HUUUUGE news guys!

Tony Perkins is plugged ALMOST as deep into the NFL cognoscenti as Pete Davidson is plugged into Kim Kardashian (so to speak).

T-Perk don't say it unless he knows it's a done deal.

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

It's amazing how many negative stories have emerged in the past 4-5 years regarding this franchise. Ever since I was a kid I've been hearing about what a horrible person Daniel Snyder is. All of this confirms that. This franchise will never be successful with him as owner. 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, ANONYMOUS SOURCE. said:

I doubt it’s hardly possible with this guy but it’s still true that sometimes the Devil you don’t know is worse than the one you do. Hoping for the best but preparing for the ultimate Clown show lol.

A new owner will be a rocket strapped to our backs. Whether it's gonna get us to the moon or the basement is up for debate, but this is a guaranteed failure as is.

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, ANONYMOUS SOURCE. said:

I doubt it’s hardly possible with this guy but it’s still true that sometimes the Devil you don’t know is worse than the one you do. Hoping for the best but preparing for the ultimate Clown show lol.

"You have a disease that is going to kill you. Here's your choice. Take this medicine, and the disease will be cured, and we are 99.9999 percent sure you'll be in far better shape than you are now and will be able to enjoy your life again. That said, there is a .0001 percent chance that the side effects of this medicine will also kill you, just like, I don't know, a couple days earlier than if you just stay the course. So, what will it be?"

"Mmmmm. I'll need to pray on it ... hmmmm ... tough call ...." 

image.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

What a long road we've traveled. I still remember being initially reassured by the "belt buckle story" and then getting vaguely uneasy when the words "Vinny Cerrato" first entered our vocabulary.

Hard to believe someone could be this evil and this incompetent and still own the team after 23 years.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, profusion said:

What a long road we've traveled. I still remember being initially reassured by the "belt buckle story" and then getting vaguely uneasy when the words "Vinny Cerrato" first entered our vocabulary.

Hard to believe someone could be this evil and this incompetent and still own the team after 23 years.

"What a long road we've traveled."

I feel you brother. 

When I start feeling nostalgic for the long lost days of yore I usually smoke some "medicinal" herb, kick my feet up on the stratolounger, pour me 3 fingers of Jack D, slap an 8-track into the Pioneer and listen to something at random from the soundtrack of my soul...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

This is HUUUUGE news guys!

Tony Perkins is plugged ALMOST as deep into the NFL cognoscenti as Pete Davidson is plugged into Kim Kardashian (so to speak).

T-Perk don't say it unless he knows it's a done deal.

i just had to double fist you for that one. I hope your body is prepared to take all the double fists you’ll get

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

9 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I only got a heart from you. What am I, chopped liver?

i gave  my heart to you, I apologize. You have now been double fisted!!! That takes no heart. It just takes a body that never stops!!!

The reaction has been changed

Edited by Fan since a Fetus
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, profusion said:

belt buckle story?

4 hours ago, Redskins Reparations said:

belt buckle story?

When Dan was a kid his father bought him a burgundy and gold silver Redskins belt buckle from a wandering gypsy.

It was his most cherished possesion. He would wear it everywhere.

He would place it on the windowsill tilted up on its side at night so he could see it.

He used to say his nightly prayers to it too.

One day he imagined in his dreams that the belt buckle turned into a burgundy and gold snake and the snake buckle said he could have anything he wanted in this world but the price would be his complete allegiance and obedience during his life and his immortal soul when he died.

Young little Danny (soon to be known as Mr. Snyder) didn't even hesitate before saying he wanted to own the team one day.

The rest is history.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Low lights for me.  

1.  When Snyder walked into the winter meetings (IIRC) and shouts "who wants to make some trades" SMH

2. Ordering Turner to put J, George in starting line up.  Signing J. George. SMH

3. The turf at FEDEX that ruined RG III. Embarrassing.

Last but not least, SPURRIER!!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, sebestian said:

Low lights for me.  

1.  When Snyder walked into the winter meetings (IIRC) and shouts "who wants to make some trades" SMH

2. Ordering Turner to put J, George in starting line up.  Signing J. George. SMH

3. The turf at FEDEX that ruined RG III. Embarrassing.

Last but not least, SPURRIER!!

Those are good bad moments but I'd have to add:

1. Firing Marty after he finished with a great winning streak and the team really seemed to have jelled.

2. Hiring an unemployed coked out bug eyed Cerratto and letting him run the front office just because he let you beat him at hand ball.

3. Hiring the snake of snakes Bruce Allen because  Shanahan believed in him then firing Shanahan a few years later because Bruce said he couldn't be trusted.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

Those are good bad moments but I'd have to add:

1. Firing Marty after he finished with a great winning streak and the team really seemed to have jelled.

2. Hiring a coked out bug eyed Cerratto and letting him run the front office.

3. Hiring the snake of snakes Bruce Allen because  Shanahan believed in him then firing Shanahan a few years later because Bruce said he couldn't be trusted.

Agreed.  

Can you imagine what other teams used to think when they called the Redskins back then and Cerrato was on the other end.  I have lived in a world with Covid, a real war/invasion, and Vinny Ceratto was the defacto GM of the Washington Redskins.

2 minutes ago, sebestian said:

Agreed.  

Can you imagine what other teams used to think when they called the Redskins back then and Cerrato was on the other end.  I have lived in a world with Covid, a real war/invasion, and Vinny Ceratto was the defacto GM of the Washington Redskins.