Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Summer of 2020---The Civil Unrest Thread--Read OP Before Posting (in memory of George Floyd)

Jumbo

1 minute ago, Springfield said:

These are typical 2A fear tactics. Of ****ing course every day life isn’t all peachy. But to think that you’re just randomly going to get attacked is incredibly paranoid. I’ve been walking down the street for nearly 40 years now and have yet to be attacked.

You won’t get attacked just walking down the street. You may very well get attacked if you try to stop rioters from rioting. Maybe when you’re 17 you don’t realize that injecting yourself into a riot may lead to being attacked because you LACK THE ****ING LIFE EXPERIENCE.

Should he defend himself, yeah. Comparing this child, this baby, to some rando walking down the street is just silly.

GTFHO..You don't know what your talking about..You better hope the day never comes when you need a gun to defend yourself,Because it's a lot more common than you think.

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

Yes I agree with you,  but that doesn't justify anyone else's actions either...theres no refuting that he only shot at people that came within striking distance of him and his gun. 

Fair, and this isnt about defending the people he shot.  This is about if the cops had done their job instead of rooting him on, he wouldnt of been in the position to shot them in the first place, at minimum. 

6 minutes ago, bh32 said:

GTFHO..You don't know what your talking about..You better hope the day never comes when you need a gun to defend yourself,Because it's a lot more common than you think.

Even more so if you grab a gun and head into a riot.  

1 minute ago, bh32 said:

Real super common

FT_20.11.12_CrimeInTheUS_1.png?w=620

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2020/11/20/facts-about-crime-in-the-u-s/?amp=1

Seems like assault is 0.25%. That’s pretty common I guess.

• Like 1

Just now, PleaseBlitz said:

Move to a better neighborhood. 

Yeah ok..I live in a good neighborhood,but i not a dumbass like you that dosen't think bad things will happen..i always know whats going around around me unlike your dumbass looking at butterflies like the world is perfect..lol

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

With a rifle hes not allowed to buy, though? A 17 year old? A 5 year old?

How old do you have to be to hunt with a rifle?

2 minutes ago, bh32 said:

Yeah ok..I live in a good neighborhood,but i not a dumbass like you that dosen't think bad things will happen..i always know whats going around around me unlike your dumbass looking at butterflies like the world is perfect..lol

awww you were doing so good too 

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, bh32 said:

You are a ****. (Vagina)
image.gif.6ae8a533bb2f78ed1a4e3d764a5501d0.gif

Edited by PleaseBlitz
  • Thanks 1

Just now, PokerPacker said:

An assault rifle, no less.  You bring that to a protest or riot with intent to intimidate, not as a "just in case" self-defense tool.

So Clueless..What makes it an assault rifle?

1 minute ago, PleaseBlitz said:

You are a ****. 
image.gif.6ae8a533bb2f78ed1a4e3d764a5501d0.gif

All right Karen..keep thinking guns are the devil

2 minutes ago, bh32 said:

Ill give you credit. You pointed out the best way to avoid being randomly attacked, even if it was by mistake. Observe your surroundings. If you know what’s going on around you then you’re less likely to appear as an easy target. You’re also better equipped to escape if needed.

2 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

An assault rifle, no less.  You bring that to a protest or riot with intent to intimidate, not as a "just in case" self-defense tool.

Dumbass doesn't even know what AR stands for..lol 

1 minute ago, Springfield said:

Ill give you credit. You pointed out the best way to avoid being randomly attacked, even if it was by mistake. Observe your surroundings. If you know what’s going on around you then you’re less likely to appear as an easy target. You’re also better equipped to escape if needed.

LOL.. your a fool

4 minutes ago, bh32 said:

So Clueless..What makes it an assault rifle?

It looks like a weapon used by the military.  Which micropeens like Rittenhouse and certain members of this board think make themselves tough and intimidating.

And I say this as someone who is quite happy to pop off a few rounds from an AR-15 and AK-47 at some targets because they are fun to shoot.  But I don't carry them to a protest because I'm not a wannabe-tough-guy trying to intimidate protestors, and I don't express a desire to murder people I don't know with an assault rifle as they leave a CVS.

Edited by PokerPacker
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, bh32 said:

Man, cmon bro we are adults here I don't know how to type well thought out concise statements like most on this forum, and my posts probably actually make me look like a dumbass as well, but it'd be extremely annoying if people called me out for it by calling me a dumbass, relax man not everyone knows everything im with you on a lot of points but everyone else has valid points and opinions as well no matter how badly we disagree with them. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, PokerPacker said:

It looks like a weapon used by the military.  Which micropeens like Rittenhouse and certain members of this board think make them tough and intimidating.

And I say this as someone who is quite happy to pop off a few rounds from an AR-15 and AK-47 at some targets because they are fun to shoot.  But I don't carry them to a protest because I'm not a wannabe-tough-guy trying to intimidate protestors, and I don't express a desire to murder people I don't know with an assault rifle as they leave a CVS.

No..AR was designated by a company named ARMILITE that produced Sporting rifles..AR 15's are not Military rifles as Military rifles are fully automatic..

1 minute ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

Man, cmon bro we are adults here I don't know how to type well thought out concise statements like most on this forum, and my posts probably actually make me look like a dumbass as well, but it'd be extremely annoying if people called me out for it by calling me a dumbass, relax man not everyone knows everything im with you on a lot of points but everyone else has valid points and opinions as well no matter how badly we disagree with them. 

Im just saying if someone is coming at you with the intent to cause bodily harm would you or would you not shoot someone to save your life? 

Just now, bh32 said:

No..AR was designated by a company named ARMILITE that produced Sporting rifles..AR 15's are not Military rifles as Military rifles are fully automatic..

"Looks like".  As in "The AR-15 is a rifle that looks like an M-16 which is a standard issue US Military rifle"

Just now, bh32 said:

Im just saying if someone is coming at you with the intent to cause bodily harm would you or would you not shoot someone to save your life? 

Of course I would shoot them,

But like others have said they have issue with him being there in the first place, would I run into a riot armed with an Ar-15 strapped to my back? NO. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, bh32 said:

10 minutes ago, bh32 said:

LOL.. your a fool

Am I invisible? 

time for a break…

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, bh32 said:

Wait, i thought he wasnt hunting people? Why are you comparing this to hunting in a forest when Kyle went to a town where a protest was being held? Were there deer there?  Is that even a hunting rifile he had with him?

Does your hypothetical 5 year old also have the right to break curfew and defend a dealership in a state they arent even from with a gun they arent allowed to buy themselves? Kyle left the dealership, btw, he didnt shoot them in the parking lot.

You keep insiting nothing else matters except selfdefense here.  That none of these other factors add up to anything substainial.  But they do, armed folks at protest shooting people matter, especially if the numbers go up because they are allowed to as long they can claim selfdefense.

Where were you in Summer 2020?  I was in Alexandria hoping those folks burning downtown dc to the ground didnt cross the potomac to where me and my pregnant wife was.  I barely slept, theres these things called stary bullets that have to be accounted for, and more of them aint a good thing in my book.  A lot of people cant shoot but have guns, someone shot another person 4 times in a mall my dad works in the other day, three stores down from him, and dude didnt die.

But please, keep insisting that someone bringing gasoline to a fire doesnt matter, screaming sefdefense like a f'n bald eagle wrapped in an American flag.  2 dead protesters for every Kyle Rittenhouse is bad math for our country, no matter what neighborhood you live in.