Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Summer of 2020---The Civil Unrest Thread--Read OP Before Posting (in memory of George Floyd)

Jumbo

2 minutes ago, bh32 said:

.Let me guess everyone of you that are condemning him would of just let some guy bash you in the head with a skate board or point a gun at you?  

I actually do think a lot of people would take the bashing and maybe even die before they took another humans life, but it doesn't mean if you fear for your life and have a gun that you shouldn't use it if you have no problem with the other person potentially dieing 

3 minutes ago, bh32 said:

Dosen't matter that having the gun brought attention to himself..He has the right to defend himself with deadly force when his life is in danger..he was fleeing from danger yet they chased him and he took action against them..Let me guess everyone of you that are condemning him would of just let some guy bash you in the head with a skate board or point a gun at you?  

Where have I said otherwise?  I said in 2020 that the video made a self defense argument.  

Do you think Kyle grabbing himself a go and heading into a riot was a smart decision?

All you guys need to wake the **** up and realize everyday life isn't all peachy where nothing bad will happen to you..I guarantee that if someone was chasing you or  a family member threating bodily harm and you had a gun you would do the same thing that he did.

2 minutes ago, Springfield said:

It very rarely happens. Like 0% chance of that happening.

Especially if you’ve got a giant dildo strapped to your back.

yeah ok..keep think that..

Just now, Destino said:

Where have I said otherwise?  I said in 2020 that the video made a self defense argument.  

Do you think Kyle grabbing himself a go and heading into a riot was a smart decision?

No i don't ,but he still had the right to defend himself from attack

10 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

“You’re”

Do you even Know what YOU'RE means?  YOU ARE so where in my sentence does that apply?

The arguments here are all becoming redundant, No Kyle should not have been there carrying an AR-15, but also Rosenbaum should not have came within striking distance of him while being belligerent and aggressive (there was eyewitness testimony proving this) No Anthony Hubert should not have him him with a skateboard, No Jump kick guy should not have kicked him or attempted to...and No Grosskreutz should not have raised his gun at him None of which any of these people Kyle included should have been out there.....so yeah you are gonna have people argue for and against self defense such is life I think we have more important stuff to take care of then continue on with this heap of Crap. Its time, pass the gun laws make it more difficult to get AR-15s people should be licensed and have to sign waivers that if they use these types of weapons and kill unarmed people there will be consequences we don't need vigilantes running around. Also if people want to be so damn tough then go learn some martial arts that stuff is booming now theres a Ju Jit Su place on every block in Arlington...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tmandoug1 said:

The cops were told to stand down.....they were down the street behind a blockade. Maybe I misunderstood the trial coverage...didn't they say he had to walk down to where the cops were to turn himself in? 

Not according to this timeline:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/08/27/us/kyle-rittenhouse-kenosha-shooting-video.amp.html

About 15 minutes before the first shooting, police officers drive past Mr. Rittenhouse, and the other armed civilians who claim to be protecting the dealership, and offer water out of appreciation.

Mr. Rittenhouse walks up to a police vehicle carrying his rifle and talks with the officers.

He eventually leaves the dealership and is barred by the police from returning. Six minutes later footage shows Mr. Rittenhouse being chased by an unknown group of people into the parking lot of another dealership several blocks away.

This whole thing is horse****, car dealership owners in trial claiming they didn't even ask him to do security for them:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.insider.com/brothers-say-they-never-asked-rittenhouse-to-guard-car-source-2021-11%3famp

So he's there doing security he "wasn't asked to do", and offered water by cops thanking him for doing it even though its past curfew, leaves the dealship he's "not asked to protect", then shots three people.  Then when dude tries to surrender, he doesn't comply with orders from cops (a death sentence for any armed black person) and gets pepper sprayed then goes home?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.insider.com/kenosha-officer-explains-why-he-didnt-arrest-kyle-rittenhouse-2021-11%3famp

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Was the question about 3rd grade grammar?

If it is, I’m a resource.  I spent the week brushing up on it so that I can help my daughter with her homework.  

until last week I had forgotten “Irregular plural possessive nouns” was a thing that existed.  

• Thumb up 1

24 minutes ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

The issue here happens oftentimes when people are charged with serious crimes along with misdemeanors, the prosecution failed to prove he was in violation of the curfew after they rested their case without putting forth any evidence that Kyle was breaking curfew, unfortunately common knowledge doesn't work in court. Eitherway that was a charge that carried a 200 dollar fine, it was trivial.

Missing the point, its not the charge that matters, it's that he wasn't allowed to be out there and was anyway.  Cops gave him water and wished him luck, thats rediculous.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, bh32 said:

All you guys need to wake the **** up and realize everyday life isn't all peachy where nothing bad will happen to you.

We all know that. Which is why smart people don’t go out looking for something bad to happen to them.  I feel like everyone agrees with you that bad things happen and if you are acting peaceful and someone attacks you have a right to defend yourself. That’s isn't really the question of discussion though.

11 minutes ago, bh32 said:

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84
  • Like 3

Just now, Renegade7 said:

Missing the point, its not the charge that matters, it's that he wasn't allowed to be out there and was anyway.  Cops gave him water and wished him luck, thats rediculous.

All that **** don't matter..He is allowed to defend himself with deadly force if being attacked..

1 minute ago, PokerPacker said:

Right here.

ok i stand corrected

3 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

You said you didn't understand and were confused as to why the charge was dropped I was replying to your comment. So how am I missing the point. 

Edited by CjSuAvE22

Just now, CjSuAvE22 said:

You said you didn't understand and were confused as to why the charge was dropped I was replying to your comment. So how am I missing the point. 

I was responding to someone asking if he was breaking any rules that warranted the cops jus stopping him prior to him shooting anyway.  Even though I didn't understand why the charge was dropped, that doesn't supercede the fact that he was in fact breaking curfew and shouldve been stopped for that.  I dont find this trivial because it goes back to this double standard this guy seems to be enjoying all the way back to his home.

1 minute ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

I was just saying it dosen't matter why he was out there..I didn't say you were missing the point

4 minutes ago, bh32 said:

All that **** don't matter..He is allowed to defend himself with deadly force if being attacked..

He shouldn't of been there.

You can't do armed security at 17 in Wisconsin.  He was walking around with gun he couldn't legally buy.  He was breaking curfew. What, are you going to argue that he has the right to be there, and that he technically didn't break any laws? 

You mention defending family, that wasn't even his family's dealership. He wasn't even from that town. 

He shouldn't of ever been there.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, bh32 said:

All you guys need to wake the **** up and realize everyday life isn't all peachy where nothing bad will happen to you..I guarantee that if someone was chasing you or  a family member threating bodily harm and you had a gun you would do the same thing that he did.

yeah ok..keep think that..

These are typical 2A fear tactics. Of ****ing course every day life isn’t all peachy. But to think that you’re just randomly going to get attacked is incredibly paranoid. I’ve been walking down the street for nearly 40 years now and have yet to be attacked.

You won’t get attacked just walking down the street. You may very well get attacked if you try to stop rioters from rioting. Maybe when you’re 17 you don’t realize that injecting yourself into a riot may lead to being attacked because you LACK THE ****ING LIFE EXPERIENCE.

Should he defend himself, yeah. Comparing this child, this baby, to some rando walking down the street is just silly.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

He shouldn't of been there.

You can't do armed security at 17 in Wisconsin.  He was walking around with gun he couldn't legally buy.  He was breaking curfew. What, are you going to argue that he has the right to be there, and that he technically didn't break any laws? 

You mention defending family, that wasn't even his family's dealership. He wasn't even from that town. 

He shouldn't of ever been there.

still dosen't matter..Every person has the right to defend themselves..I don't care if he was 5,He would still have the right to defend himself.