Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Summer of 2020---The Civil Unrest Thread--Read OP Before Posting (in memory of George Floyd)

Jumbo

7 minutes ago, Mooka said:

This is getting the GOP votes.

Expect this times 20 until the November elections.

(If Trump wins it'll be the first GOP talking point for the next decade)

Amazing how the left has lost this battle so hard that its now a winner for the right. (battle of public perception) 

The far-left is cool with chaos and economic collapse.  Trump serves that goal far better than Biden.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

The far-left is cool with chaos and economic collapse.  Trump serves that goal far better than Biden.

There are plenty of discussions online where they are openly discussing this.  They see social unrest and more Trump as likely to create more support for them.  Like all extremist groups, they see opportunity in misery.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

If you believe in the political horseshoe theory then the difference between the far left and right is minimal.

Now, clarify who makes up the far left (and far right).

Im afraid of what happens to America if this gets Trump votes and he wins a second term. That its even a possibility a is frightening. What is wrong with people that they can see what this man is doing an think "Yea I want more of that!" 

This **** is sick. There needs to be some heavy heavy consequences for this. 

I know who I'm voting for, but if Trump wins, I'm pretty much done caring about politics, bcos as a black Man I guess I'm gonna be screwed over, and I guess Trump can just do whatever he ****ing wants to do.... Moderation is dead and idiocracy has arrived.... Just hoped it wouldn't have been in my life time but here we are

Edited by killerbee99
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, killerbee99 said:

I know who I'm voting for, but if Trump wins, I'm pretty much done caring about politics, bcos as a black Man I guess I'm gonna be screwed over, and I guess Trump can just do whatever he ****ing wants to do.... Moderation is dead and idiocracy has arrived.... Just hoped it wouldn't have been in my life time but here we are

Almost feels inevitable doesn't it? I do everything I can to avoid being in this situation but it looks like its coming to me. This **** is not going to stop 

28 minutes ago, killerbee99 said:

I am not black, but if Trump wins, I start expanding my job search beyond US borders.  It's not just his continued presidency, but what it says about the country as a whole.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

If you believe in the political horseshoe theory then the difference between the far left and right is minimal.

Now, clarify who makes up the far left (and far right).

The difference is the far right votes more then the far left and is an easier voting bloc to both identify and target. 

Democrats need to get those far-left people to the ballot box.