Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 ES GM's Mock Draft....done...

COWBOY-KILLA-

11 hours ago, duffy said:

I can't imagine an offseason without our mock draft. I would be willing to help, but I'm not quite sure I could run the whole thing. I'm certainly willing to assist if needed. 

I'd assist too, its a busy time for me at work so I wouldn't have time to be the main guy running it. 

12 hours ago, Capt'n Obvious said:

How does one get involved in this, are there any teams available to draft for?

GMs from last year get 1st shot at the same team but then we open it up new GMs.  There are always teams available.  

Follow the thread and you will get a as chance to pick a team   It is a blast.  

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Redskins Reparations said:

What happened in the early years of the ES mock draft? Did I hear that you could trade players for picks? 

Yes and it was a complete disaster. In fact they had to start over again. People were making really crazy trades that would never happen. And it was so hard to keep up with. 

7 hours ago, goskins10 said:

Yes and it was a complete disaster. In fact they had to start over again. People were making really crazy trades that would never happen. And it was so hard to keep up with. 

I am happy to see members were able to make adjustments to keep this a yearly ES tradition.  Do you remember a particular trade that stands out?

8 minutes ago, Redskins Reparations said:

I am happy to see members were able to make adjustments to keep this a yearly ES tradition.  Do you remember a particular trade that stands out?

Oddly enough if I remember right, the one that threw it all over the edge involved Cam Newton and half the Panthers team for 2 yrs worth of picks. It was 2015 so you can imagine what that looked like. 

5 hours ago, goskins10 said:

Oddly enough if I remember right, the one that threw it all over the edge involved Cam Newton and half the Panthers team for 2 yrs worth of picks. It was 2015 so you can imagine what that looked like. 

Sounds like a page right out of Vinny Cerrato’s playbook so the year certainly aligns with the culture at Redskins Park.

Do we think this is gonna happen this year? Or better question do people have the appetite for it again this year? Correct me if I'm wrong but I see to remember we started the draft around a similar time to this last year. 

Archived