Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 ES GM's Mock Draft....done...

COWBOY-KILLA-

With the reality of a tepid market for our veteran QB due to the glut of experienced signal callers out there we are keeping the red rifle for the next step in our rebuild and that allows us to take a QB who needs a year on the bench whilst we build that pro skill set.  Think Taysom Hill for how he will be used this year but with definite potential to start long term in our soon to be explosive offense.  With the 107th pick in the ES draft, the Cincinnati Bengals select;

Jalen Hurts, QB Oklahoma 

8774B6FB-888F-429F-9653-D5CBE0BBFCFE.jpeg

Like Tim Tebow, Hurts is a winning dual-threat quarterback known for his strength, toughness and character. Hurts is a more accurate passer and better runner than Tebow but is inconsistent as a decision-maker and tends to break the pocket when throws are there to be made. His deep-ball touch and intermediate accuracy improved this year so teams may see him as a developmental talent who will keep getting better in the right scheme. He'll struggle to beat NFL defenses from the pocket, but his ability to grind out yards on the ground and make off-schedule plays should make him a solid backup with upward mobility.

10 minutes ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

The system is currently not letting me update the players selected already, on the 1st page, so please follow along w/n the thread. Once it allows me I will catch it all back up. just a heads up.

I should be around for the most part. I can do what I did yesterday and post the updates. No worries. Just let me know when you are back up again. 

@COWBOY-KILLA- and your Washington Redskins are on the clock!  

@bedlamVR and the giants are on deck. 

@Redskins Reparations and the Lions are in the wings! 

1 minute ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

@goskins10 Yeah its weird, it seems like it has to do with the traffic on the board. around this hour..

You know, if you need a break for dinner, you could just say so....  🙂  Totally kidding! 

Harrison Bryant 6’5 245 lbs TE

1st team AP All AmerIcan Mackey award winner. OT in Highschool. Fluid movements, Gambred mentality. Give me 12 personnel all day w/ him and Kmet. Give our young buck some weapons to throw to in the middle of the field. 

NFL Comparison

George Kittle

Overview

Bryant's plus athletic traits, high football IQ and toughness as a blocker make him one of the most talented, well-rounded tight ends in this draft. He's a little light to be considered for full-time work as a "Y" tight end, but his technique and tenacity should not be discounted in his ability to help the running game. He's instinctive in space with speed and separation talent to work all three levels and gives offensive coordinators the freedom to line him up all over the field. Bryant could become an early starter and has the talent to be a high volume pass-catching target as a move tight end.

59BA4F54-42DF-4013-AC13-11D979C60A35.jpeg

Archived