Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

25 minutes ago, dfitzo53 said:

Some asshole sawed the rims off all the baskets at one of the parks nearby so the court is useless for kids looking for something safe to do.  What the ****.

I know you can saw metal, but damn.  Sounds like a sell-what-you-stole type of deal.

People are so ****ed up.  I get so worked up over little things that I question myself over.  "Did I do that right, did I act right there?"

Meanwhile, some jackwaggon is committing a big ole crime and feeling no remorse.  Ever.

I swear, I want to smash a fool.  Any fool.  I'm getting indica weed tomorrow.  Isolating until then.

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

I know you can saw metal, but damn.  Sounds like a sell-what-you-stole type of deal.

People are so ****ed up.  I get so worked up over little things that I question myself over.  "Did I do that right, did I act right there?"

Meanwhile, some jackwaggon is committing a big ole crime and feeling no remorse.  Ever.

I swear, I want to smash a fool.  Any fool.  I'm getting indica weed tomorrow.  Isolating until then.

Nah, not even stealing to sell. They sawed off half of each rim so you just can't use the baskets.

Probably some ignorant mother****er who doesn't want "those kids" in the neighborhood but also complains that kids are on the street dealing drugs and stealing.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, dfitzo53 said:

Nah, not even stealing to sell. They sawed off half of each rim so you just can't use the baskets.

Probably some ignorant mother****er who doesn't want "those kids" in the neighborhood but also complains that kids are on the street dealing drugs and stealing.

No life ass having mfs who don't believe in earphones.  Or ambient noise/playing music.  Or going out there and actually participating in the fun.  That's how they make their mark on the world.  Guarantee its a middle aged/older man going out there doing that.  No life.

I've always lived along busy roads that create drag races overnight.  Kids everywhere.  How come I can deal with it being a working man, and Mr. Disability with a crooked toenail has to cause a stir?

No life.

It'll be all good my man...call the city.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dfitzo53 said:

1 hour ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

No life ass having mfs who don't believe in earphones.  Or ambient noise/playing music.  Or going out there and actually participating in the fun.  That's how they make their mark on the world.  Guarantee its a middle aged/older man going out there doing that.  No life.

I've always lived along busy roads that create drag races overnight.  Kids everywhere.  How come I can deal with it being a working man, and Mr. Disability with a crooked toenail has to cause a stir?

No life.

It'll be all good my man...call the city.

Don't be surprised if its the city that cut the goal:

https://www.chicagoreporter.com/game-over-hoops-disappear-school-playgrounds/

In my area they took all the goals down when the covid restrictions hit.

Came to a realization while I was other-worldly stoned last night.

I'm sure a lot of people already get this, but I've never really thought about it deeply before:  nobody, and I mean nobody on this planet has any idea what the **** they're doing.  We're all just trying our best to survive and not lose our ****.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Man, the years have been a little rough on the Counting Crows guy.

Not that I can be critical, but it looks like he had

one for sorrow,
Two for joy,
Three for girls and four for boys,
Five for silver,
Six for gold and,
Seven for a secret never to be told

a few too many times.

Kinda tired of the pork belly craze. Who wants to eat a fat slab of flaccid bacon? I like my bacon thin, crispy, and sexy as ****.

8 hours ago, Chew said:

I mean nobody on this planet has any idea what the **** they're doing.  We're all just trying our best to survive and not lose our ****.  

The funny part to me is that as a kid you think the adults have their **** together. 😂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jabbyrwock said:

Not that I can be critical, but it looks like he had

one for sorrow,
Two for joy,
Three for girls and four for boys,
Five for silver,
Six for gold and,
Seven for a secret never to be told

a few too many times.

It’s been a long December.

Really frrickin long.

• Haha 2

The fighter jets have been doing exercises all over Tulsa today.  Super cool.  Man they sound weird sometimes.  Like when they're traveling slow, their engines are still super loud, and as they get overhead you hear a high pitched whistle...like a squeaking noise.  At first I thought it was somebody whistling at them.

One of the pilots that brings his dogs here for weekend stays says he's seen me in the yard, but not with his dogs yet.  I was like, "you guys aren't carrying munitions up there, are you?"

"The dogs always come home in good condition, don't worry".

Shhiiieeeeet! 😬

• Like 1

15 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

The Counting Crows guy has never worked a day in his life. I say that as a compliment and with a bit of jealousy. 

My massage therapist & I laugh every time we talk about meeting him in Athens.  I was on a drunk bar crawl on my 29th birthday. 

We got pulled over and let go.  :headbang:

• Haha 1