Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

2 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Man, I got some badass neighbors.  Aside from woman-beater we've zerod in on.  Flipping my Easton -5 baseball bat real close to that mf.  Not in our house.

Men who put their hands on a woman should get the fire extinguisher treatment from "Irreversible."  If anyone doesn't get the reference, DO NOT go looking for it.  

Weren't -5 bats banned at some point?  I used to have an Easton Reflex 34-29, thing was a ****ing LOG.  My senior year playing American Legion, coach told me -5s were banned and I had to get a new one.  Or maybe it was -7? I can't remember  🤔

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Chew said:

Men who put their hands on a woman should get the fire extinguisher treatment from "Irreversible."  If anyone doesn't get the reference, DO NOT go looking for it.  

Weren't -5 bats banned at some point?  I used to have an Easton Reflex 34-29, thing was a ****ing LOG.  My senior year playing American Legion, coach told me -5s were banned and I had to get a new one.  Or maybe it was -7? I can't remember  🤔

-7 got banned.  I had a sweet 32-25 that was great.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

-7 got banned.  I had a sweet 32-25 that was great.  

-5 got banned when I was around 16, if I remember correctly.  I have a -3 and a fungo bat too.  Always hitting rubber golf balls around to my dog.

8 hours ago, Chew said:

Yes.  Since I work with a bunch of women, I have to take the enforcer/last line of defense roll.  Mom and my older sister and brother were always telling me when I was young to never hurt women.  So I'm extremely sensitive to this sort of thing.  My passive aggressiveness comes off as my natural behavior though.  Just a 6' 3" dude, doing baseball bat tricks in the courtyard...

Screw that guy.  One of my neighbors was in combat in the Army, and the woman-hitter was drunk enough to talk **** to him.  So Army guy sat in the courtyard with his pitbull just looking at the scorned girl hanging her head while sitting on the balcony.  Cops showed up last night, before all this I'm talking about, and girl won't tell them anything.

• Like 1

Someone just shot two people across the street from me.  I heard a blasting noise...thought it was a tire blowout...then 5 minutes later the calvary arrived.  There's a possibility that what I heard was a van busting thru the house's garage, and the gun shots were inside the house and I didn't hear them.  Or, I only heard one gunshot and it was said-blasting noise.  One person is dead and the other is critical.  I might be in the background of a news report.

• Sad 4

3 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I suspect that both of these guys are Tool fans.

Dawg.

Tool haters are worse.  Mostly dislike the band because of the fans who go door to door asking people if they'd like to talk about Maynard James Christ.

You do like the albums before FI though, right?  Lateralus?

Whatever, let's fight.

• Haha 1