Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

3 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I (barely) remember the time I drank a whole Guinness draught through a straw after a couple shots of Jager. 

And I've been told it wasn't one of my finest hours. :ols: 

I drank 4 Sam Adams White Ales...while chasing whisky.  My worst hour.  I won the poker game but almost killed a mf for telling me to calm down while celebrating, he was flirting w my mom... sucka Gonna ruin my moment...

Cops were everywhere looking for me but it was my childhood HOOD.

Guy was dead in my head.  Oooo all the ways I imagined.  Take up more months than the Universe's!

I still feel like a jackass tho.  **** that guy.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

I drank 4 Sam Adams White Ales...while chasing whisky.  My worst hour.  I won the poker game but almost killed a mf for telling me to calm down while celebrating, he was flirting w my mom... sucka Gonna ruin my moment...

Cops were everywhere looking for me but it was my childhood HOOD.

Guy was dead in my head.  Oooo all the ways I imagined.  Take up more months than the Universe's!

I still feel like a jackass tho.  **** that guy.

Big Stroke’s been drinkin' whiskey
And playin' poker on a winnin’ night
And pretty soon ol'  Stroke starts a thinkin’
Somebody been hittin' on mom.
So big Stroke commence to fightin'
I wouldn't tell you no lie.
Big Stroke done pulled his pistol
Shot his friend right between the eyes.

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Someone explain the Green Day reference to me.

It's supposed to represent the kind of song you'd post right after making your daily Tool insult.  Which, by the way, I think is hilarious.

Seriously, that September song from Green Day is up there with Hey There Delilah as songs that make me want to fight a wall.  I never liked Green Day.  Offspring fanboy during the Dookie/Smash era.

12 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Offspring fanboy during the Dookie/Smash era.

I still remember buying both those cds at the Tower Records in Tysons Corner. I purchased a third cd that day which I instantly fell in love with. A Mind is a Terrible Thing to Taste by Ministry.

Green Day honestly grew on me by the American Idiot album. Billie Joe is a really good songwriter.  🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, clietas said:

I still remember buying both those cds at the Tower Records in Tysons Corner. I purchased a third cd that day which I instantly fell in love with. A Mind is a Terrible Thing to Taste by Ministry.

Green Day honestly grew on me by the American Idiot album. Billie Joe is a really good songwriter.  🤷‍♂️

I can't get in to Green Day's sound, but at the same time I have to respect the drummer's stamina.  Dude could keep a tremendous pace.

Offspring's Smash changed my life.  First album I was addicted to.  A friend gave it to me on cassette in 6th grade, I'll never forget it.  The first half of that album is like the holy grail to me.

• Like 1

Weezer is dead to me post Pinkerton.  I had no idea that they have released 10 more studio albums after the 4 that I was aware of... having a family, growing up and adulting completly took me out of all music scene. 

Offspring > Green Day... both of their debuts were fire.  And then I got into West Coast punk and listen to a bunch of NOFX and the like stuff... unfortunately my CD collection got hijacked from me at somepoint from my brother.... (he also has my Sega Genesis and our Nintendo).

• Like 1